trying my hand at clear corners new pics page 2

bodeen2007

If you start making the Lumina lights Il prolly be in for 4 sets, depending on the price.

i'm making the lumina lights for sure . they are gonna be 40 dollars a set

Damn good. can you post some other pics? also interested in a set of cutty when done. Forgot my vert. :rolleyes:

hows the progress coming on the cutlass 2dr. lights?, im really anxious to get some haha

they are going slow . I've been working nonstop for the past few days and have had no time to work on any of my lights . Plus the guy has yet to pop out a protoype set so when he does i will post pics also i'm trying to find a reflector that will fit in the space . prolly gonna use a set of lumina apv corners to get my lenses . but as i said before when i start on them i will post the pics.

hows the progress coming on the cutlass 2dr. lights?, im really anxious to get some haha

they are going slow . I've been working nonstop for the past few days and have had no time to work on any of my lights . Plus the guy has yet to pop out a protoype set so when he does i will post pics also i'm trying to find a reflector that will fit in the space . prolly gonna use a set of lumina apv corners to get my lenses . but as i said before when i start on them i will post the pics.

alright cool. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

the guy has yet to give me the prototype lenses yet for the cutty so for now i'm giving up on the cutty lenses . Hey when he gives me my lenses i will give him his engine back if not i'm gonna find a camaro to put it in .... Now for the lumina lenses i will have the first prototype set completely done in the next few days . if anybody wants a set of lumina lights they will be 40 dollars a set or if you buy 3 sets or more they will be 35 a set .

the guy has yet to give me the prototype lenses yet for the cutty so for now i'm giving up on the cutty lenses . Hey when he gives me my lenses i will give him his engine back if not i'm gonna find a camaro to put it in .... Now for the lumina lenses i will have the first prototype set completely done in the next few days . if anybody wants a set of lumina lights they will be 40 dollars a set or if you buy 3 sets or more they will be 35 a set .

:cry: that sucks haha, really like to have the cutty ones

• 4 weeks later...

thanks for the honest opinions . i am currently finishing up the first set of lumina lights . i should be getting the cutty lenses from my guy next week some time then i will start to make them. he is making me five sets so if i can make them look good i will prolly sell four of the five sets on here . so i will let everyone know in the next few weeks. Also are there any other cars the you guys and gals would like clear corners made for . just let me know

Might be a little late on this, but I have yet to find a set of front clear corners for a 94-96 GP... anyone?

thanks for the honest opinions . i am currently finishing up the first set of lumina lights . i should be getting the cutty lenses from my guy next week some time then i will start to make them. he is making me five sets so if i can make them look good i will prolly sell four of the five sets on here . so i will let everyone know in the next few weeks. Also are there any other cars the you guys and gals would like clear corners made for . just let me know

Might be a little late on this, but I have yet to find a set of front clear corners for a 94-96 GP... anyone?

i could prolly come up with something but it would be after the holidays

hey any progress on the cutlass lenses?

nope still waiting for my prototypes try calling the guy a few times and he doesn't answer but thats ok cause i have a freshly rebuilt engine sitting in my garage that is gonna go in my camaro if he doesn't call soon.

• 1 month later...

nope still waiting for my prototypes try calling the guy a few times and he doesn't answer but thats ok cause i have a freshly rebuilt engine sitting in my garage that is gonna go in my camaro if he doesn't call soon.

hey again, i take it theres no hope for the cutlass lenses? lol

hey again, i take it theres no hope for the cutlass lenses? lol

nope not till i find another person to make the lenses . but i did get a nice engine lol

• 5 years later...

My Lumina is in the body shop with front end damage. 4 parts have been difficult for the manager to locate in new or good condition,, including a left front clear corner lense. Can I buy just a left lense off of you as soon as possible? I can comp you for the rushed order. Just want my car back, as its been a burden these last few days finding a way to and from my job site. Feel free to call me @ 33o24five491five. Thanks. - Samuel

i have them on my lumina right now

Haha...we always keep it within the family!

Edited by Go4DaMo