Starting Problem

tdvs

My '95 3.4 CS sat at work all last week. When I tried starting it yesterday morning it fired right off, but raced to 3000 for a second or two then dropped to 1000 and chugged then back to 3000 and back to 1000 then quit running. On the third try I tried to give it a little gas when it dropped to 1000 and chugged but it raced to 3000 again so I put it in gear and it ran and smoothed out. It was fine starting and running the rest of the day. It had rained a couple times during the week, and rained earlier yesterday morning, but wasn't when I was tring to start it. No warning lights came on during the process. Excessive moisture/condensation maybe?

i posted this problem when i first signed on to this forum and still got no solid answer my cat is gone iac has been changed timing has been changed, pump and injectors, fuel filter, tps, coils, plugs and wires, my last guess is the computer, even though the last few times i started it it ran fine but i wasnt driving just starting it up before i garaged it.