'94-'96 Facelift

Twenty

Good eye. I had noticed after I posted it that it was an earlier model, since the lights were like mine. I did a bit more research, and sure enough the skirts were an option for SEs those years. Regardless they make it look much better, and now I know that they will fit my '92.

As for a new hood, I'm not too sure about changing it out. I don't want one that'd look out of place.

You'll probably want a '94-96 car to take these off of, I really think that you need to take the tail skirt as well. If you find an earlier one with the kit it will have dual exhaust, and the cutups for them. If you go for the latter one and find an SE the kit will be for the single exhaust outlet.

I really think that the car would look stupid with the rear skirt done as well, I think that you were saying that you'd go without, maybe I misunderstood.

My idea was to just add the sideskirts. I'm going to keep the front valence black, and I figured having a rear lip too wouldn't work as well with the black front. Plus, I want to change it up a bit rather than making a 'true' copy.

I went back to the site I'd used when initially researching the facelift, and it made no mention of pre-'94 models having the skirts available as an option. Thanks for letting me know!

I've done two more quick changes to the pictures, since I initially forgot this last detail; continuing the checker-board pattern over the reverse lights.

With light bar:

94-96rearmodified2.jpg

Without light bar:

94-96rearmodified.jpg

*Sigh* So many possibilities.