94 olds vert neverending project thread

94 olds vert

It looks like you did a nice job on it.. :thumbsup: That being said, I'm not a huge fan... I liked it before you did the bottom piece, but now it kind of looks like the middle section is missing from a distance..

It looks like you put a giant strip of electrical tape over it.

Electrical tape is one of my appearance mods. It can even be seen in my sig. But I am the board ricer.

That's what I used all around the lower chrome strip on my car :lol:

I am not liking it. It might look better if it was a silver or gray color. I think it is the big contrast from the white that really bugs me. Maybe if it was a satin or flat black I might like it better.

threads like these are reasons why paint should not be sold to anyone under the age of 18........at least you haven't painted anything on the interior yet............right ?

I couldnt buy my wheel paint when I ran out in the middle of painting my wheels when I was not yet 21. And that was in the middle of the ghetto. Thats some shit right there.

threads like these are reasons why paint should not be sold to anyone under the age of 18.

Jeremy in the state of Missouri you have to be 18 :) and id ready.

threads like these are reasons why paint should not be sold to anyone under the age of 18.

Jeremy in the state of Missouri you have to be 18 :) and id ready.

same in michigan..

same in ohio. In fact, iirc, you have to be 18 to buy fuel injector cleaner. I might be wrong though.

that's fucktarded...

BTW: Brian: that HAS to be at paris island, you won't see any DIs in san diego sporting the hitler stache... even though it is entirely "acceptable" according to USMC rules/regulations...

threads like these are reasons why paint should not be sold to anyone under the age of 18........at least you haven't painted anything on the interior yet............right ?

Seriously? It doesn't look that bad!

Seriously? It doesn't look that bad!

Yeah, relax.