New stereo

Maverick

Well, being the moron I am, and already loads in debt, I droped a cool grand on a new stero system for the White Knight today. Got some duel 10's and deck from rockford fosgate. A 540w amp from Ultimite, and a box, and all the instalation shit. Im doing all the install with my bro and a buddie so Im saving some bucks there. But still a grand, wow, never thought id be that fuckin stupid. Oh well, heres hopin its worth it

Im happy with the <400 dollars i spent on mine.

200 on the deck: Rockford Fosgate RFX 9000

170 on speakers: Inifinty all around. 6X9 in back, 4X6 up front.

For the price, its awesome. Good thumping bass, nice highs. I like the sound in my car, im not one of the ones you need to hear from 1/2 mile away.

i spent close to 2000 on my stereo, and i think it was money well spent...

I got 2 jbl 1200.1's..2 infinty Perfect VQ's (tunable subs) and they kick ass...and i got jbl gto 6x9's...

that sytem fuckin pounds...

i dont want to make this sound like an ignorant question or i'm trying to be a dick, cause i'm not. But why do people spend SO much money on speakers and ect? I mean, I am the only one that probably wants to hear my music, so why put so much money into it? But like I said I am not trying to be a dick, just wondering... 8)

I mean, I am the only one that probably wants to hear my music

negatory.

when i had my system i wanted everyone to hear me. i wanted people to hear it half a mile away. i wanted the people driving next to me on the highway going 60 miles an hour with both our windows up; i want them to hear my music loud and clear.

I mean, I am the only one that probably wants to hear my music

negatory.

when i had my system i wanted everyone to hear me. i wanted people to hear it half a mile away. i wanted the people driving next to me on the highway going 60 miles an hour with both our windows up; i want them to hear my music loud and clear.

Did you ever think that they might not want to hear it.

Robby

simple. i dont care whether people want to hear my music or not. they either slow down, or try to pass me. either way they will get out of the way for the next person to hear my music. i dont care what they think. ever had a flat tire or had engine trouble or something where you need help? how many people stopped to help out of how many people passed by? fuck them.

OK

so i will be a dick as well.

it is those tht go around bumpin all hours of the day or night at full tilt or close to it that force the popo's into making or enforcing noise ordinance laws.

yes i love my music

yes i have alot of cash into it.

but

on a daily basis i paid for it for me to listen to it. not the world.

then on the other hand i have a setup just for the lanes. so i can get loud there where it is cool to do it. and where i will not get a ticket or annoy anyone.

just my 2 cents

Monty

I have a pretty loud stereo myself in my car. You about have to have one so you dont have to listen to everyone elses music when your in town. Hell for shits and giggles when they would pull up next to me thumping I would be a dick and throw some bluegrass in and thump to it you know ricers love bluegrass. :lol:

I got 2 10" subs and the amp is no where near loud. It bumps perfect for the rock i listen too. The only time i really pound htem is if i pull next to a car that is bumping rap. Then i crank em.

I have a pretty loud stereo myself in my car. You about have to have one so you dont have to listen to everyone elses music when your in town. Hell for shits and giggles when they would pull up next to me thumping I would be a dick and throw some bluegrass in and thump to it you know ricers love bluegrass. :lol:

haha, im guilty of doing this.....constantly. i just baught a new set of 12s from a freind. even before this though, with my old sub, whenever someone was next to me blasting somethhing i dont like. or some stupid bitch was blastisting her crap so loud that the distortion was unbelievable, i just turn my crystal clear quality shit up to overpower and they get so pissed........lol its priceless