Kuntzie's 01 Turbo GT 5-speed thread----- pg 10 extra special sunday delivery!

kuntzie

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kuntzie

• GOT2B GM

• w-bodys_are_the_best

• White93z34

i give ya tons of props man, so far you are nearly the only w-body here making some real horse power so until someone else can say the same thing you got all the braggin rights bro. that cam has quite a bit more lift, is it a roller cam.

man it sounds really good, exactly what a cammed out beast should sound like, nice job. are you running solid roller, hyd roller or what and what is the adv. lift and dur. on it.

• 1 year later...

Dude, I have to admit, you're my W-Body hero. I absolutely love you're GP........makes me wanna go and get a silver 2 door and do the same thing, really....That thing is sex on 4 wheels.

I always said to offline friends, if I had the time and money, I'd either do a RWD swap, or monster 3.8 with a 5/6 speed, and this just proves at least one of those is perfectly viable :D. That must absolutely KILL so many cars on the road....i just imagine a few ROUSH, a BMW M5 or two, just getting SMOKED and having them wonder WT* happened.:thumbsup:

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Pretty sure this is dead by now....

bumping as a bookmark for info, not for updates. mtx swap questions hav been poppin up on every fb page im on.....and i havent even seen this thread in a couple yrs