Help me find Dash speakers

ns87

I just want something that won't blow in the next 2 years. I don't listen to music very loud and I could care less about sound quality (aka it can sound like stock), I just want it to last. I was going to get some from the JY, but they're all dried out and will probably die sooner than later.

4 inch round dash speakers. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

I thought those cars had 4x6s to...

Anyways you could pretty much go with any decent brand if all your looking for is a factory replacement type thing.

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=18751

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=18719

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=18361

Any of those will work fine for you. The Infinitys will sound a little better then the other two. Really just stay away from cheapy brands. Boss, lanzar, legacy, pyramid, soundstorm, visonik etc.

opinion's are like assholes, everyone has one. but seriously i have had clarion dash speakers and rear deck speakers in my ride for 5+ years! not sure what the rest of the crew here thinks but i have had really good luck with them. oh yeah, they have been abused like a red headed step child since i got them driven by pure fosgate power and never blown a thing.

If you are blowing up speakers they are either complete junk, or you are abusing them.

Well it's just one speaker. And at 19 years old, I'm not surprised it blew. I'm fairly certain these have not been abused. I think it's just dried out material. The left side is just fine

I've had good luck with used speakers. I have a good pair sitting loose if you just want some stockers...

I'll let ya know. I'm working on my more recent drivablity problem!

ok, you made it sound like you were going through them every 6 months :lol:

LOL I've had one or two bad. actually... one of them had the center part of the magnet crack for no reason?!?!?!? but they can get sun rot.

ok, you made it sound like you were going through them every 6 months :lol:

:lol: I just don't want to take that dash pad off more than once to replace it that's all. Kind of a pain

• 1 month later...

I have a set of polk 3.5" that are about a year old and perfect condition if you want them, shouldnt be a big deal to make them fit. Ill also include the bass blockers so you dont smoke em. :smile:

Got em for 50 sumthin let em go for 30 bucks if you can pick them up. Im on the island.