• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AL

• swift13

• IRONDOG442

• no1kicker

That's nice steve!!! Where did you get the tan piece? :lol: I like how it turned out. Looks extremely good. Plus I must add it is so nice to ride in a car with a passenger heated seat. It was comfortable ride to the junkyard. :smile:

yeah i figured by getting that i could constantly check the fit and hold its shape it really really helped, and it was better than taking out my center console. and melting plastic worked well cuz it made them like one solid piece in stead of just a bond.

That's nice steve!!! Where did you get the tan piece? :lol: I like how it turned out. Looks extremely good. Plus I must add it is so nice to ride in a car with a passenger heated seat. It was comfortable ride to the junkyard. :smile:

im gonna start making people work for that heated seat when they get in my car ha ha

I was really interested in this and if I wanted to make it appear stock it would be awesome. But now I found these and I think this would b a hell of a lot easier. It's the whole kit, switch wiring and all. There is a fuse tap for power. I sell them for $75.

https://www.dormanproducts.com/cgi-bin/vm91corp30r/item-dtl.w?sid=pecalbedddfcbccU013893411823413715&item=628-040&icrid=&clt=hwrap1&vsrch_str=628-040&vsrch_brand=ALL&vsrch_cat=ALL&st_amount=&end_amount=&start=&vfrom=&prev=&vnext=&category_list=:0

i dont need it but is that just for the seat bottom cuz the factory heats the back and bottom and when you use the factory switches it looks.... well factory

but to do what we have done wasnt hard at all and is a lot cheaper

It's both the bottom and the back. For you guys it's great cause you have close Junk yards. I have quite a drive to get to one, and I'd have to take at least half a day off to get there. So between gas and time off it's a really good deal for me.