• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Addicted To Boost

• jake91

• Crazy K

• AWeb80

measure the thickness to compare!!! also the tranny connectors must be on the same side.

alledgedly 88-93 = same.

as for the fans, how do you know they are bad? if you do a paperclip check engine light diagnostic mode, they should both turn on. maybe a relay?

measure the thickness to compare!!! also the tranny connectors must be on the same side.

alledgedly 88-93 = same.

as for the fans, how do you know they are bad? if you do a paperclip check engine light diagnostic mode, they should both turn on. maybe a relay?

I removed the relays and paperclipped the terminals. All dead.

im going saturday we ought to meet up

Might have to, we'll see how this week pans out. Both cooling fans and the AC compressor are all dead on this car as well.. and it needs an airbox and now a radiator. :lol: Might have to snag other odds and ends as well..

so how did your week end up panning out?

Probably not. The car isn't going anywhere until I get the charging problem figured out. I've been extremely busy with school and other stuff going on, so I've been too exhausted to work on the car. I'll hopefully fix it this weekend.