what should i do?

18incholdz

Ok to start off i'm selling my car because i want something different to play around with...first off i wanted to sell it and buy a GTP(1997-2000) and then i got to thinking that I would really like a Volkswagon Corrado VR6...I found a Corrado in the want ad for 7500 dollars and it has 70,000 miles on it....I havent sold my car yet, but when i do i'm not sure which car i should get..Both cars are fast, look great, and i like them...what should i do? I need opinions

...I would really like a Volkswagon Corrado VR6... I havent sold my car yet, but when i do i'm not sure which car i should get... Both cars are fast, look great, and i like them...what should i do?

I was in that same boat. I sold my Cutlass to make way for only one car for me.

Still have my Mom's Monte side-by-side with my new Jetta.

Go for it! You'll love the motor, the body and the aftermarket.

- Erik

yeah i'm selling my 95 cutlass supreme sl....New red w/ orange pearl paintjob, 18" rims w/ new hankook Ventus HRII's, custom dual exhaust, intake, sony xplod cdxm630 cd player, infinity kappa components, jbl gto 6x9's, new brakes and rotors all the way around, new struts, and 148000 miles..i'm asking 4500 or best offer....

And i think i'm going to get a corrado over the winter and do some major engine work before i bring it out next summer