Whats the worst thing you've done to your W-body?

IRONDOG442

Not opting for a resonator when I bought my exhaust. I need to put one back in definately.

putting the 89 DIC in ...I don't really use it that much, looks cool, but spent too much $ on it. I need to take it out for a stock console.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IRONDOG442

• mra32

• Night Fury

• AL

the worst thing I did with my favorite W-body is sell it. Someone really needed it though. I got 7 years out of it though. I am reminded because the buyer after 2 years of doing nothing to it other than racking miles junked It. I guess I should be proud

the worst thing I did with my favorite W-body is sell it. Someone really needed it though. I got 7 years out of it though. I am reminded because the buyer after 2 years of doing nothing to it other than racking miles junked It. I guess I should be proud

The worst thing I did was take care of it. If I didn't give a shit about it, well, I wouldn't be giving a shit that the paint is peeling and the 1/4 panels, and rockers are rusting.

Putting a second coat of paint and not sanding the first coat. Looks good from 15 ft away but ehhh when you get closer. Nothing a little wetsand/buff can't take care of though. It's not so bad though, considering the condition of the original paint.