Whats the worst thing you've done to your W-body?

IRONDOG442

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IRONDOG442

• mra32

• Night Fury

• AL

thats nothing walker !

Actually I have a new addition!!! I got drunk and drove the SC-3 to get new plugs which Davidson fouled out on my driver with Sea Foam and I was hammered when I parked the car and smashed the front bumper into a beam tearing off about 3 inches of house of Colors PEARL LIGHT BLUE paint and 6 coats of clear coat off the front bumper!!! TOP THAT

Drunk Driving FTMFATL

Rob GULCHED himself.

Actually I have a new addition!!! I got drunk and drove the SC-3 to get new plugs which Davidson fouled out on my driver with Sea Foam and I was hammered when I parked the car and smashed the front bumper into a beam tearing off about 3 inches of house of Colors PEARL LIGHT BLUE paint and 6 coats of clear coat off the front bumper!!! TOP THAT

we have a winnar!

GULCH!!

I worst thing Ive done so far is my lip spoiler install. The bolt holes are way bigger then they need to be and the spoiler still isnt lined up perfectly. Just going to get a new lip spoiler trunk since my old one still has holes from the other spoiler that was on it.

I worst thing Ive done so far is my lip spoiler install. The bolt holes are way bigger then they need to be and the spoiler still isnt lined up perfectly. Just going to get a new lip spoiler trunk since my old one still has holes from the other spoiler that was on it.

same here for me

Hmm... getting all TGPs lol :lol: Nah i will say some bad ones though.

#1 Leaving one of my TGP projects at my buddy NTRCOOL's

He blew up his 89 TGP turbo and accidently borrowed mine off my black 90 TGP went to Midnight Mayhem at Cordova and after two weeks of beating the shit out of his car blew my turbo up too! So still awating a replacement or rebuild that he sorely owes me. :burnout:

#2 Selling one or my 90 red TGPs to him lol! Nah it is still alive but who knows how long with how he drives. :lol:

#3 Red TGP #4? Yeah it needs a flush lol i was a dumbass but it was red and a turbo yay! Yeah the flush did you mean tranny pump and possible rebuild? :rolleyes:

Knock on wood 3.4 DOHC in the Cutlass Convert hasn't blown up but then again not a daily driver :lol:

Hmm...can't really remember anything bad to the Lumina. Except for doing a neutral drop once WAAAYY back when I bought it(like 03ish) to see what it was like :lol:

The GP: As nice of car as I thought I bought, even though I do love it...buying it

Not replacing the power steering return line last year when it blew up - now it blew up again and I'll replace it properly this time lol.

Not very much else - I drove the shit out of that car, but did regular servicing and it took every second of abuse without too many issues. Most expensive repair thus far was the fuel injectors.