• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oldscsc

• jake91

• swift13

• ManicMechanic

yeah when i won it my mom immediatly said it was hers. because she has been paying for my insurance and she paid for the car. so since i havent been able to get a job. i havent been able to pay her, but i talked her out of it, and got her to let me save it for a new top

yeah when i won it my mom immediatly said it was hers. because she has been paying for my insurance and she paid for the car. so since i havent been able to get a job. i havent been able to pay her, but i talked her out of it, and got her to let me save it for a new top

Bastard.

i understand your feelings about me right now, but is name calling totaly appropriate :lol:

I officially commandere this thread as the convertible-owner specific whatever thread.

x2

Jake, rename the thread please. Go to the first post, click "modify", then change the thread title from there to "Convertible Owners Specific Whatever Thread". Thank you.

x2

Jake, rename the thread please. Go to the first post, click "modify", then change the thread title from there to "Convertible Owners Specific Whatever Thread". Thank you.

done

x2

done

AWESOME!!!

Going to work on the GMC tomorrow. Get the cab corners cut, and then we need to get some rockers. Once we get everything fitted (door pieces, rockers, and cab corners) we need to get them welded in. Then we can drive it home then do bondo there.

i have a lot of work to do on my car on monday. i have to clean it inside, and wash it, i got his 3 step wax system im going to do to it. so its going to take some time

I really want to drive the GMC. I'll be driving it to school next year though. My goal is to get the cab corners cut. Then get rockers soon and get them fitted up. Then the welding/patching up the body will be done...finally! We can bondo at home, then hopefully start driving it. The BBV6 isn't even going to get rebuilt. :lol: It hasn't been started in a few months though due to a dead battery...it needs to be started and ran I think. I believe it is fairly bored at the moment. :mrgreen:

Everyone bitches about the placement of the No. 3 spark plug on 4x4 S10s with the 4.3... I went and bought a $5 swivel spark plug socket at AZ and had it out in 10 seconds...