W bodies with the Wrong stock wheels

ns87

Thanks Guys, I was kinda sick of the old look. I do like white wall tires, but its not a 70's buick Century as much as I would like it to be.. :lol: I can't beleive the difference it made going to a little wider wheel/tire combo too. Seems to track and handle a lot better without any sacrifice to ride.

Umm pointy things? Ohhhh... you mean the Mountains in the background? Yup, the Rocky Mountains.. about 4 minutes from my house to the start of the canyon US hyway 6. Its been deemed one of the most dangerous commutes in the nation or some such..

Those are off of a 2003-04 Buick Rendezvous. I got the idea from my wifes car that has those (I didn't steal hers :lol:) but thought they might look kinda classy on my Century. Now it atleast lookes like it could be an '03... lol

Edited by Jssuper

Thanks Guys, I was kinda sick of the old look. I do like white wall tires, but its not a 70's buick Century as much as I would like it to be.. :lol: I can't beleive the difference it made going to a little wider wheel/tire combo too. Seems to track and handle a lot better without any sacrifice to ride.

Umm pointy things? Ohhhh... you mean the Mountains in the background? Yup, the Rocky Mountains.. about 4 minutes from my house to the start of the canyon US hyway 6. Its been deemed one of the most dangerous commutes in the nation or some such..

Those are off of a 2003-04 Buick Rendezvous. I got the idea from my wifes car that has those (I didn't steal hers :lol:) but thought they might look kinda classy on my Century. Now it atleast lookes like it could be an '03... lol

Lol I live in one of the flattest states in the country... I dont see mountains like that every day :P

Lol I live in one of the flattest states in the country... I dont see mountains like that every day :P

Michigan isn't flat! We even have a mountain range!

I grew up here so the mountains are something I pretty much take for granted now and I shouldn't, they make this state really. Without them Utah wouldn't really be anything worth while.

attachment.php?attachmentid=4223&d=1303512725

Well, I mean Flint is/was Buick City I guess...but still. Sorry the pic is bad quality, I saw him on Dort Hwy while I was driving and all I had was my phone.

if you squint REAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY hard, and hit yourself in the head with a brick a few times, it almost looks like a 95-99 Riviera.

Too much wheel gap for me...

It will look a whole lot better a few months from now when its got the old GTP suspension on it. It's all getting redesigned/repowdercoated/rebuilt over the next few months and put on the cutty.

• 2 weeks later...
I know MI has a mountain range. I've been up the UP a lot and they have a mountain range. The area that me and Spencer live around is very flat.

We've got more than one.

• 2 weeks later...