W bodies with the Wrong stock wheels

ns87

16070358_1X.JPG

16070358_4X.JPG

I see the Tags are sitten on the dash.........if i still lived in Texas.....id go to the junk yard just to collect licence plates.....since they stay w/ the cars there and those cars will never b driven again.

I see the Tags are sitten on the dash.........if i still lived in Texas.....id go to the junk yard just to collect licence plates.....since they stay w/ the cars there and those cars will never b driven again.

When 92 GP and I went to a yard in Lampasas, there was a Ford Explorer that was literally full of license plates. They were throwing them in through the open sunroof. :lol:

When 92 GP and I went to a yard in Lampasas, there was a Ford Explorer that was literally full of license plates. They were throwing them in through the open sunroof. :lol:

dude.........that'd b heaven to me.........i collect them. U dont find plates at yards here in NY cause plates stay w/ the owner....not the car.

16070358_1X.JPG

16070358_4X.JPG

I had no klue that there were coupes with the sedan front end.....now why arent there sedans with the coupe front end???

Id kill to see one with that swap already done. I plan on doing it very very soon.