W bodies with the Wrong stock wheels

ns87

^^^^ yeah it would definitely be hard to get around the bowties on those wheels since they're integrated into the plastic. the 98-99 z34 wheels you could paint over them or get a decal.

Whoa!

I'm not positive it's an International, but definitely a maroon on maroon(leather) 3.4 coupe with 5 spokes.

I'm pretty sure 5 spokes were convertible and I-Series only...Have you noticed if it has a lip spoiler?

Yep, it had a lip spoiler!

Definitely an International then. And for sure 1 of less than 10. Since something like 600 Internationals were made, most were white or bright red or blue or black with graphite interiors.

oh sorry here you are: stevespics066.jpg

Intersting pic to me...gives me an idea what my Bonnie 17's will look like in the spring, at least in terms of size...and unpainted to match the car. My rear stance will be wider though, and I'll be running 235/55R17 which will fill out the wheel wells much better than this jalopy.

The two Luminas I had were stock with hubcaps. At one point I attempted to fit trim rings and Impala police center caps on it but it brought the fail. Put the hubcaps back on when I got rid of mine, my wife's I never messed with.

I see many 1.5gen Luminas with 1st gen Euro wheels on them. Also have seen Lumina Euro wheels on Regals, Grand Prixs, and Grand Ams. Hate seeing that. Some wheels interchange well, some really don't. I wish I had a picture of a car I saw that made me throw up a little in my mouth.

1988 Buick LeSabre 2-door, white with blue cloth grandpa top

curb feelers, chrome decklid luggage rack, Oldsmobile logo mudflaps

big chrome twin exhaust tip, pointing slightly up

Lumina Euro wheels on Vogue white and gold stripe tires, sticking out a little bit

Saw a green Bonneville with first gen GP five spokes today. They actually didn't look that out of place.

if they were 1G 5 spokes they probably stuck out way too far due to the offset

Saw a green Bonneville with first gen GP five spokes today. They actually didn't look that out of place.

if they were 1G 5 spokes they probably stuck out way too far due to the offset

Possibly, but it was stopped and I was doing 40 MPH. I couldn't tell either way from my vantage point.

Will you PM me more pics of that 03 Monte... I dunno why but I keep looking at it thinking its a Regal

Will you PM me more pics of that 03 Monte... I dunno why but I keep looking at it thinking its a Regal

i keep thinking its a regal also

:dunno: thats a first... :lol:

july15006.jpg

still think its a regal?