W bodies with the Wrong stock wheels

ns87

finally saw it. that thing is awsome my computer wasnt letting me see it all i could see was the white gp i found it when i went to post :dunno: so my computer fails

Not a W-body, but an H-body with W wheels. We were in Rochester, MN shopping for christmas and I spotted this bonneville with international pie wheels at the north walmart, I had to make another round and get a pic. My brother had 2 bonneville 5 spoke wheels on his 94 cutlass not long before he junked it, no pics though.

121308_161300.jpg

I've seen ton's of them. Most any GM FWD have some other sort of GM FWD wheels on them. :lol:

Fuck the guy that lives above me has Beretta GTU wheels on his 99+ Sunfire.

Not a W-body' date=' but an H-body with W wheels.  We were in Rochester, MN shopping for christmas and I spotted this bonneville with international pie wheels at the north walmart, I had to make another round and get a pic.  My brother had 2 bonneville 5 spoke wheels on his 94 cutlass not long before he junked it, no pics though.

[img']http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h72/zkelleybucket/121308_161300.jpg[/img]

I see this CONSTANTLY. Always seeing those Bonnies with Euro wheels.

Polished Torque star off my GTP on the back of my Z. (due to having a flat...needed to drive the car)

Florida08013.jpg

16x8'' X-Laces w/ 225/60-16's that came on my 93 GP SE.......origonally was supposed to have 16x6.5" w/ 215/60-16's according to the doorjamb.

93inCo.jpg

My 2000 GTP w/ the 97-99 polished 5 stars (putten the origonal polished torque stars back on in the spring) & justin's old 98 GTP  w/ 00+ painted torque stars.

GTPs004.jpg

Very, very rare maroon on maroon 1993 CS International with Regal GS wheels as opposed to the correct 5 spokes.

How rare? There's an older gentleman that drives one around town here.

My guesstimate would be in the single digits as to how many of them were made.

That particular car is likely 1 of 1 as though many say they weren't made...It has a 5 speed.

Whoa!

I'm not positive it's an International, but definitely a maroon on maroon(leather) 3.4 coupe with 5 spokes.

I'm pretty sure 5 spokes were convertible and I-Series only...Have you noticed if it has a lip spoiler?