W bodies with the Wrong stock wheels

ns87

you know, if that had a red interior(and trunk lid), that would be a more broken looking version of the 91SE sitting at my father's place.

I'm trying to convince Elizabeth to put the pie wheels on the 95CSC, but I don't think she's having it. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I almost became a statistic on this one. I have my dad's 2002 Silhouette van, which I'm trying to sell for my mom. Just before he went into the nursing home, Dad put a nice set of Pirellis on it and the tires are the same size as on my '95 Cutlass Supreme convertible, which came to me a couple of months ago with a fairly new set of El Dorado (never heard of that brand) tires. I seriously considered swapping the van's tires and wheels over onto the convertible and the convertible's tires and wheels onto the van. I did some measurements and I think the offsets are pretty close on the two wheels where they would have worked, but in the end, I just couldn't bring myself to do it so instead, I replaced the convertible's original lug nuts with their ugly plastic covers (amazingly, all the covers were still there) with a set of nice chrome lug nuts.

• 1 month later...

I cant recall if I ever posted this one here but this is my 1994 CS coupe on GTP rims, I like it much better over the sawtooth ones it had. These may eventually be on the Vert when its ready for new tires.

DKcxXar.jpg

6 hours ago, rich_e777 said:

I cant recall if I ever posted this one here but this is my 1994 CS coupe on GTP rims, I like it much better over the sawtooth ones it had. These may eventually be on the Vert when its ready for new tires.

did you have to use spacers?

For the front wheels yes, 2nd gen rims on 1st gens need spacers to clear the calipers.

@Matt Your just jealous I can put my whole fist between the tire and body on the rear wheels and still have room to spare.😁 I know what you mean, ive only seen 2 sets of aftermarket wheels that look good on the CS coupes to me and they`re both a 5 spoke design. Both discontinued IIRC.