W bodies with the Wrong stock wheels

ns87

Saw a 2001 Buick Park Ave Ultra with the early 2000's GP Chrome 3 spoke rims on it, but could not get turned around to get a picture. Will try the next time I am out that way.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

x11mi11ion

screw snowflakes....

on a side note, im helping euro get mintier polished Tq stars for his regal and taking his beatup ones with mine and rattle canning them black to put em on my 04 CompG beater.

then i will have a silver 04 on silver tqStars and a black 04 on black tqStars.

err are you sure you mean Snowflakes (last used in 1981 on Firebirds), later factory ones e.g. 1990 and after were Crosslaced wheels.

Snowflakes:

judge.jpg

Crosslaced (1990):

bonnewhl.jpg

I iike both particularly the 15x8s on the Judge and 16x8s on the GP.

x11mi11ion

screw snowflakes....

on a side note, im helping euro get mintier polished Tq stars for his regal and taking his beatup ones with mine and rattle canning them black to put em on my 04 CompG beater.

then i will have a silver 04 on silver tqStars and a black 04 on black tqStars.

Now just gotta find time to do it :lol:

Yes, a 66 Monza 110 PG I bought for my (now ex) wife. Had a bunch of Corvairs in my school daze (CorVan, Fitch Sprint). Favorite was a 65 Corsa 'vert with 140 I used to autocross back when there was an event every weekend and pretty much "run what you brung". Embarassed a lot of Camaros and Mustangs. With  a Quadrajet and trombones it had one of the most beautiful sounds on earth. Of course that was before the '78 Sunbird that was Florida State and SE Div SCCA F/S champion & embarrassed Porsches.

• Like 1

That is really cool. I think you are the first person on this site to own a corvair, except me. I had a 65 110hp Monza hardtop sedan, and and a yellow 66 Corsa with a 4 speed and a 140 HP engine.

I would love another Corvair one day. I have too many cars right now.

Edited by 94 olds vert

That is really cool. I think you are the first person on this site to own a corvair, except me. I had a 65 110hp Monza hardtop sedan, and and a yellow 66 Corsa with a 4 speed and a 140 HP engine.

I would love another Corvair one day. I have too many cars right now.

You shut your dirty mouth.  There is no such thing as too many cars. . LOL

• Like 2

Well I have indoor space for 6 cars each with a door plus the workshop and that is my limit so when the right XLR comes along something has got to go (or I need to give up the workshop area).

Keep in mind that I live in a development with sidewalks and a HOA that has rules about what can and cannot be seen from the street. My trailer does live on a pad in the grotto in the back & cannot really be seen particularly with the camouflage tarp and a natural canopy.

newpad.jpg

When I moved here thutty yar ago it was Orange groves shortly before and nothing was around. Now am about a mile behind Universal Studios and can see the fireworks from the back yard. There are Wallmart super centers three miles north and three miles south; Three Harbor Freights, two Sams Clubs, a Costco and BJs within ten miles and am three miles north of "Restaurant Row" , International Drive, and the "Orlando Eye". Getting way too "densely populated" this time of the year but would be almost impossible to duplicate my home anywhere else or to move all of my toys.