W bodies with the Wrong stock wheels

ns87

• 3 weeks later...

I always wanted an SX... drop a 350 in there... LSx now since the 350 is starting to be dated. Run EFI on it, murder it out... yeah.

Whenever I think we are all 110% weird for being so into cars that are on a general term, boring....I gotta think there could be worse cars we could be fans of :lol:

2010-2011_Toyota_Prius_--_12-21-2011.jpg

1997_Previa_SC_AWD.jpg

1996_toyota_tercel-pic-297656508524770929.jpeg

Toyota-Echo-sedan.jpg

I'm thinking a set of 94-96 GP 5 spokes might look good on the Regal...hate that Pontiac is engraved on one of the spokes, though...

Still, I might need to start searching for a set.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm thinking a set of 94-96 GP 5 spokes might look good on the Regal...hate that Pontiac is engraved on one of the spokes, though...

Still, I might need to start searching for a set.

Scuff up the lettering with some very course sand paper (36 grit) fill the letters with "quick steel" sand and paint. Mine's on three years, still looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scuff up the lettering with some very course sand paper (36 grit) fill the letters with "quick steel" sand and paint. Mine's on three years, still looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd been wondering if you'd filled the letters in or just lived with Pontiac on the spokes it in the winter...I've somehow decided out of all the sample pics out there, that whatever wheels that look good on your car will look good on mine. Which is why your crosslaces-then-spokes pics made me decide I need spokes. 

I had a park ave like that once, yeah the wheels were typical fwd 42ish mm offset. Coolest hood ever! Those open foreword!

I always thought that'd be so hard to work on
  • Like 1

I always thought that'd be so hard to work on

Those are usually easier to work on.  You can see into the engine bay far better and reaching around the back is also easier.

• 2 months later...