• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AWeb80

• IRONDOG442

• BXX

• pontiacmaniac94

but the GTZ and Z26 is the same right?

Yep they just changed the names of the car even though it was the same thing just different model years IIRC.

The Z-26 was the earlier years and the GTZ was later i think. I may have that backwards.

I have one already! Also adam i don't think the GTU spoiler would work on our car. The curve of the fenders is way different.

its true,

but, the curves aren't that far off, i plan on just re-fiberglassing mine to fit, the spoiler is actually a little longer than the trunk, so it is close, but not quite. that is the main reason why I haven't put it on, I don't really want to do any fiberglassing right now. the mount is slightly longer than the trunk lid......otherwise, it will pretty much bolt up.

but the GTZ and Z26 is the same right?

Yep they just changed the names of the car even though it was the same thing just different model years IIRC.

The Z-26 was the earlier years and the GTZ was later i think. I may have that backwards.

GTZ was earlier, Z26 was later. GTZ had 5 spoke wheels, the Z26 had the Cavalier styled wheels. GTZ's big thing was the Quad 4, Z26 got the Q4 but IIRC, not near as potent, but much more rare.

GTU and INDY had the same body styling.

The Z26 only came with the 3100

No it didn't. I know several Z26 owners with Quad 4's. They were only available in 1994.

n/m ....you are right.... they had the 5spds too, right...where the 3100s were autos only?

The Z26 only came with the 3100

No it didn't. I know several Z26 owners with Quad 4's. They were only available in 1994.

n/m ....you are right.... they had the 5spds too, right...where the 3100s were autos only?

Yes to all. Less HP versions of the Q4.

take it off.

If you EVER sell that spoiler.....I have FIRST DIBS!!!!!!!!!!

I would sell it, but lets put it this way, it will take a few C-notes to get me to :wink:

A few hundred dollars for a spoiler...seriously?

take it off.

If you EVER sell that spoiler.....I have FIRST DIBS!!!!!!!!!!

I would sell it, but lets put it this way, it will take a few C-notes to get me to :wink:

A few hundred dollars for a spoiler...seriously?

Its not for sale, so naturally, if someone wanted it enough from me, it would cost them an arm and a leg. I love the way the spoiler looks..

I know its only worth $100...

• 3 months later...

thank you, i gotta get one of those

I got your PM.. .I dont know where it came from, previous owner put it on... I dont even own the car anymore the this thread is now pointless :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone have a picture of the GTZ wing mounted on a W-Body?

^^^^^^^^^^^

do a quick search, they are around somewhere, I had a tread about the berreta spoilers in whatever :wink:

AWeb to the rescue

I want one someday.......

do you still want one? i have one chilling in my garage, havent done anything with it, i half-heartedly sanded it down, but i havent gotten it finished up yet....

AWeb to the rescue

I want one someday.......

do you still want one? i have one chilling in my garage, havent done anything with it, i half-heartedly sanded it down, but i havent gotten it finished up yet....

Price?