'

Invasion1

Sounds like the seals in the turbo are going...or already gone. That's what mine did before I rebuilt it. I haven't had any leaks since. Just some left-over oil clearning out of the intercooler. :D

• 2 weeks later...

is the intake of the turbo full of oil as well. if so your pcv system might not be working properly and blowing oil out the breather. mine did that. If everything on the intake of the turbo looks clean then it sounds like your turbo is ready to get a rebuild.

i can get rebuilds for ~$350. Also check cheapturbo.com they can do rebuilds cheap as well.

RedZ

Guest TurboSedan

when i bought my TGP engine the turbo was gone (went bad on the previous owner), and there was oil ALL OVER the intercooler pipes and the bottom of the intercooler. i gotta good used T25 with barely any shaft play for it already tho.

hopefully it's your PCV system like Shane mentioned.... good luck.

joshua

Why does everyone always think it is the turbo????????? It is most likely to oil return hose, It's been posted for years, I found out about it after I spent $650 for a center section , and saw the seperated return line while taking the old one out, what a waste of money....... :read: :read: :cheers: :cheers:

Yea every once and awhile I get oil in my intercooler and turbo charge piping. I dont know why it only does it sometimes but when my buddy saw it he thought it was the seals on the turbo... But instead of getting a rebuild i would much rather just go to a bigger, better turbo :D :D :D