2nd gen headlights

Q-Ball

I wondering why only the front signals on the headlights work and not the side markers. On a regal forum I was told they arent susposed to work. Any idea when they do work? ( I also posted there, but they are slow and not a cool as you bunch of good ppl ) :mrgreen:

I don't know if this is what you're referring to, but there should be two bulbs in the corner lights that interchange when the turn signal is used. The amber pieces should definitely have an active bulb in them.

Good question, I don't know the exact answer. However, IIRC looking through people have done the "wig wag" turn signals. Where both the inner and outer lights blink. I know one person on there, Marchi1 or something did it. He was on here but then hasn't posted in a long time.

I don't know if this is what you're referring to, but there should be two bulbs in the corner lights that interchange when the turn signal is used. The amber pieces should definitely have an active bulb in them.

Not the front amber light by the grille, but the other one by the fender.

Good question, I don't know the exact answer. However, IIRC looking through people have done the "wig wag" turn signals. Where both the inner and outer lights blink. I know one person on there, Marchi1 or something did it. He was on here but then hasn't posted in a long time.

Care to try and let me know? :mrgreen:

And yeah, I've seen the wig wags done. But both dont blink at the same time do they for stock though? If someone could find out that would be great.

Hmm, I have no idea if the far lamps blink or not... I'll go check..

Edit: They do not blink. They only turn on as running lights...

Thank you!

You are all wrong, he is talking about courtesy side illumination lights and if they aren't working with your turn signals your multifunction switch is bad.

Well I think its a just a regal thing. I dont know about the other 2nd gens.

Nevermind. I don't know why, but I thought he was referring to a GP when I read the question.

I would only have to assume that the GP's are the same.

The GPs have separate capsules for the headlights and turn signals/corner lights. There are 2 light bulbs that come on with the parking lights, and when the turn signal is activated, they flash back and forth next to each other.