what car had a nice rear spoiler that looked nice?

stlunatics2oo3

i saw a chevy car (can't remember the type) with a Nascar style spoiler (obviously home made), but it still actually looked good. If the person had actually taken th etime to make his cuts clean, it would have looked really tight.

I personally wish I could find this one:

buick-wing.jpg

I love long LED light bars! I think this one was a 36" LED. I know it was longer than the light strip on the 90-93 Honda Accord OEM spoiler. I think they had 30" LED light strips with 80-LEDs, the one in the pic above had at least 120 LEDs.

The wing was pretty smooth and curved too, would have looked perfect on the ass of my Cutty.

Sure wish I could find it. I've seen it on several Regals back in '98 and one Sebring convertible. I called the Buick dealer seeking their source, and the sales manager gave me the name "Tom Smith" and a pager number. I called that pager number probably a half dozen times and never got a return phone call.

If there was a way to track cars, I'd go write down the VIN of every Regal I find with that spoiler and wait till they end up in a salvage yard.