1988 pace car

ripp

I just saw a 1989 Cavalier wagon with a 2.8 and a 5 speed and it had the gold valve cover. I thought the 2.8/5 speed combo was only available in Z24s...

Why does every ass hole in the world think they can buy an Oldsmobile at an auction like Barret Jackson or Kruse (a location where bidders actually have money) for an obnoxious amount then trailer it home and 1 week later and try and resell it on eBay to make a profit?

Don't people realize that eBay buyers:

1. have no money

2. aren't involved in an egotistical shootout of who has more money and a bigger dick than the other guy

3. will bid an obnoxious amount and never pay so in essence each time this happens the seller loses $40

4. will not pay even close to market value on an oldsmobile

I swear people are fucking retards, that car will not sell for a dime more than the asshole paid for it let alone what he paid for the broker fee, taxes, title fee, gas money, and delivery of the car.

PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID !!

Why does every ass hole in the world think they can buy an Oldsmobile at an auction like Barret Jackson or Kruse (a location where bidders actually have money) for an obnoxious amount then trailer it home and 1 week later and try and resell it on eBay to make a profit?

1. have no money

2. aren't involved in an egotistical shootout of who has more money and a bigger dick than the other guy

3. will bid an obnoxious amount and never pay so in essence each time this happens the seller loses $40

I swear people are fucking retards, that car will not sell for a dime more than the asshole paid for it let alone what he paid for the broker fee, taxes, title fee, gas money, and delivery of the car.

PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID !!

not necessarily the ford dealer in springfield il sold a ford gt on ebay it some guy in california

all i know is i went to the dealership when it was closed one night and i saw it in the showroom and i went back 2 days later to go in and see it and it was gone and the dealer told me they sold it on ebay to a guy in california and they had shipped it off yesterday

• 4 weeks later...

Why does every ass hole in the world think they can buy an Oldsmobile at an auction like Barret Jackson or Kruse (a location where bidders actually have money) for an obnoxious amount then trailer it  home and 1  week later and try and resell it on eBay to make a profit?

1. have no money

PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID

Ah. So you're finally admitting I was right when I told you the same thing back during our TGP vs. 'Vert values debate? Hell, this thing sold for even LESS at Barrett Jackson than your example, despite being far, FAR more unique, and having far less miles!

http://www.w-body.com/forum/index.php?topic=54103.30