• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swift13

• kbviper

• jake91

• 94 olds vert

Take a look at some factory photos...Even they didn't fit correctly!

My old 1992's boot is the only one I've seen that has even come close to fitting properly.

The only time my white boot has fit is when I left it in the sun for several hours.

yeah mine was in the garage for a while but i decided to pull it out due to the head liner fading problem ive already gone through 2 of them (headliners)

mine stays on pretty well with the buttons but those stupid plastic clips always pop and you can tell from behind. from up front it looks good.

yeah mine was in the garage for a while but i decided to pull it out due to the head liner fading problem ive already gone through 2 of them (headliners)

mine stays on pretty well with the buttons but those stupid plastic clips always pop and you can tell from behind. from up front it looks good.

Yeah, that's the only problem with mine. Everywhere else fits pretty well but like you said those plastic clips are a crappy design.

• 3 weeks later...

mine fits realy good...as long as it gets warm first.

when its cooler out,it seems small.i have a problem

with the inner liner staying attached to the frame.

93-blue,char intr.,blk top.25,500 mls garge kept

plus 96 4dr-gold/tan int 114,000

• 4 weeks later...

Just bought a 93 and am learning the car. The boot is too small and is really just secured by the four snaps and the velcro and I'm wondering if there's a chance of it flying off at higher speeds since the backs not really attached very well?

Just bought a 93 and am learning the car. The boot is too small and is really just secured by the four snaps and the velcro and I'm wondering if there's a chance of it flying off at higher speeds since the backs not really attached very well?

:showpics:

Welcome, Tom

• 2 months later...

I have the factory boot for one of my Cutty verts but bought this aftermarket one on eBay and I am really happy with the fit and how well it stays in place. The key is the two snaps that replace screws that are already in the trunk area. Even at excessive speeds the boot stays in place.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1991-1995-OLDS-CUTLASS-CONVERTIBLE-BOOT-COVER-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2em20Q2el1116QQitemZ170204481396QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories