Help locating a Chilton's/Haynes manual for '97 Cutlass Supreme

TDS-97CSSL

Hey All,

Does anyone here have either a Chilton's or Haynes-type manual for these cars? I can't seem to find one at any of my local parts stores, and I'd like to pick one up. I know many of you will slag on these and say 'find a factory service manual', but I don't want to search and wait on something from ebay.

Looking for a catalog number or something, so even if I need my local store to order it, I can do that. Thanks!!

I despise the Haynes/Chilton's manuals...THey tell you what to do but not how to do it.

I'd still rather spend the extra for the FSM...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1997-Chevy-Monte-Carlo-CUTLASS-LUMINA-Shop-Manual-Set_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6760QQihZ012QQitemZ220189831979QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I've never had any trouble getting by using just the Haynes on my other vehicles. I do know my way around most of the tasks, or can figure it out. I think the Haynes does a decent job of giving you the sequence of steps at least.

But. . . . Those factory manuals are a pretty good deal at that price. Might have to consider those. . .

Thanks for the replies everyone.

:high5: