Cutlass Conv. Rear Window Weatherstrip

DOHCRagtopguy

I happened to stumble across the GM part numbers for the weatherstripping. I thought I'd post them for you guys in case somebody can use them.

(L) 1250-3936

® 1250-3937

Hope all are doing well, I'm finding my way in the dating world now, a 53 YO dating rookie!!! So if any of you have hot single Moms 40 or older, let me know! LOL

Andy-the former DOHCragtopguy

I happened to stumble across the GM part numbers for the weatherstripping. I thought I'd post them for you guys in case somebody can use them.

(L)  1250-3936

®  1250-3937

Hope all are doing well, I'm finding my way in the dating world now, a 53 YO dating rookie!!! So if any of you have hot single Moms 40 or older, let me know! LOL

Knock em down bro.

Theres tons of Milfs to chose from.

MILF.jpg

• 3 years later...

DO YOU STILL HAVE THESE ????????IF SO PLEASE RESPOND THANKS JOE

(L) 1250-3936

® 1250-3937

• 2 years later...
  • 7 years later...

Hello

Does anyone know where I can get part no 12503937 and/or 12503936.  Even if there is someone who can manufacture these things.  It will be expensive, I know, but any help will be appreciated

Gene

• Like 1

Hi Gene,

What most people do is get the sweeps from F-body (camaros, etc.) and modify them.   There's a few threads on here about how to do it.    I'm lucky in that I live in an area where mine haven't cracked yet but this is what I'm planning to do.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, oldmangrimes said:

Hi Gene,

What most people do is get the sweeps from F-body (camaros, etc.) and modify them.   There's a few threads on here about how to do it.    I'm lucky in that I live in an area where mine haven't cracked yet but this is what I'm planning to do.   

That is probably one of my best write ups. That was my old house things have changed in 10 years. 

Up until I sold that car those Fbody sweeps held up great. 

Those Fbody sweeps are made from a better material. 

• Like 1