Squealing when turning slightly to the right; stops when brakes tapped

sonick

Okay, so whenever I'm driving on a highway or somewhere where there's long stretches without braking, I would start to hear a squeal coming from the car whenever I slightly turn the steering wheel to the right, or if the car rolls over bumps on the road.

This stops for a short period of time whenever I merely tap the brakes ever so slightly, but eventually comes back again.

What could it be? Wear indicator rubbing up? It's weird how it only occurs when I turn the steering wheel to the right.

Thanks

Well it WAS the brakes. The pads were pretty much done; one of them down to the wear indicator.

Doesn't squeal now (and doesn't judder at high speeds! damn warped rotors!).

However, I do notice that it the brakes and my wheels get noticeably warm/hot when doing normal driving (not even heavy braking). WHen i jack it up and rotate manually i hear the rotors rubbing up slightly (VERY slight, not noticeable in normal driving, just when rotating manually) against the calipers. Will this subside after awhile when the pads are worn down a bit so they clear the rotor? I even took it apart again, re-compressed the calipers and reinstalled them, but still I hear rubbing between the rotor and the pads.