Save money at the pumps!

pinball411

Hey guys I plan on doing another mod thats gonna save and is of coarse cheap. I found this on ebay it claims nearly 10-25% gain in fuel savings. It looks pretty easy to install but the year of my car is not listed. Will this work on my 92?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Buick-Regal-Gas-Fuel-Saver-96-97-98-99-00-01-02-03-04_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ42604QQihZ023QQitemZ360045190933QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

But why would they say that if it dont work? Isint that false advertising? I found another even claims performance I trust it more since this is a chip does anyone have one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Buick-Regal-Reatta-Riviera-Rainier-Fuel-Saver-Power-Mod_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33597QQihZ014QQitemZ330233339969QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

One cent to buy it, nearly ten bucks to ship.

Not only is the seller cheating the buyer; they're cheating eBay by avoiding the final-value fees.

I don't know which is worse--that people can make money by being unconscionable thieves; or that there are so many gullible yokels that the thieves actually can make money...

Sorta like the crook who says "God wouldn't have made so many sheep if He didn't want them to be shorn"!

Please stop being a sheep. Overall, I'm fairly certain you'd prefer to not get clipped.

Maybe it would work, I doubt it but maybe. Since you seem to like the gimiks on ebay why dont you give them a try and report back to us about your findings? It's your money do with it what you want...

Anything on ebay that has anything to do with gas mileage doesn't work!!!!!!!!!! We won't get much more than 30mpg regularly. That's it. Its not a 1.8L

My fiancee (a chemical physics graduate) says its bull shit. The only thing that those magnets would do is prevent metal from entering the combustion chamber. The whole aligning molecules and all that causing the gas to burn better is bullshit.

Jamie

the year of my car is not listed. Will this work on my 92?

First off, if you would READ the ad, you would have seen this: "Please note, all of our different listings are for marketing purpose only. all Turbomag fuel savers are made universal and will fit on ALL Cars and Trucks"

Second, there cannot be any possible gain in HP or MPG from what looks to be a simple magnet that clips onto a fuel line somewhere.

I'm starting to wonder if you're really this gullible and seemingly stupid (or uneducated), or if you're just pretending for shits and giggles.

I'm starting to wonder if you're really this gullible and seemingly stupid (or uneducated), or if you're just pretending for shits and giggles.

x2... I have my suspicions.

when vehicle manufacturers make vehicles there is not many things that you can add to change mileage, chips, cyclones, magnets, all cheap gimicks that never work. sometimes they are even worse for the vehicle

there are no cheap gas savers. only common sense on driving.

If it was cheap, the manufacturer would have done it. most mods done to get better mileage are too costly or environmentally unfriendly for them to have done.

exactly ken. if it was that good they would be on alot of cars. you will never see a new car with all of that bullshit. the worst part is people actually test that shit

Is it the brooklyn bridge? is it cheap? really want a investment property in Arizona... LOL

The Brooklyn bridge comes with Al Sharpton as a traffic blocker, should you need to hold a BBQ within.

Is it the brooklyn bridge? is it cheap? really want a investment property in Arizona... LOL

The Brooklyn bridge comes with Al Sharpton as a traffic blocker, should you need to hold a BBQ within.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did something happen that I didn't hear about?