Subframe Bushings?

gpchris

Are these part of a kit. I need a specific web page. My car is going next week for sub frame bushings and oil pan gasket. I need to have these soon.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jmoore4294

• mra32

• gpchris

• EviLette

Looking at the frame sitting in my backyard, aren't there 2 different bushings on there? One set for the front and a different shaped set for the back?

Looking at the frame sitting in my backyard, aren't there 2 different bushings on there? One set for the front and a different shaped set for the back?

correct.

I hope we can find out which is which, and which the ES ones might sub for. TYVM

I e-mailed ES asking if I could send in my old bushing to see if they could compare what they have and see what will work. I'll let you guys know what they say.

If anyone wants the plain rubber ones from GM parts direct, according to the original PN's, if anyone wants to order from there.

Bushings:

14088025 - Upper front

14088027 - Upper rear

14103535 - Lower Front

14088028 - Lower Rear

Spacer, Insulator:

10203409 - Upper Front

10203410 - Upper Rear

Retainer, Insulator:

10203412 - Front

10203413 - Rear

11502737 - Retainer, Bolt

• 1 month later...

Bump!!

Part numbers??

i know they were defiantly different part numbers and they did look different.

BUMP on an old thread.

I have that page and have looked at it repetitively. However, I do not understand which numbers are going to be which part, due to my lack of techinical terminology for them.

And Oreilly doesn't have them, so I really need someone to lay it out in lamen's terms. I would love you forever.

And a day.

x2

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f14/platjblser/?action=view&current=gp5.jpg

hey I never wrote that :lol:

what are you having a problem with? you don't need to know the names, they're all numbered.

jmoore posted the list.. it's 3 posts up. You need two of everything, except bolts (4). They're probably not gonna be at parts stores, but I could be wrong. I looked them all up on GMPD the other day, it was gonna run me a little over $100 shipped I think, for a complete set.

Yeah, Oreilly doesn't carry them.

I seem to have missed his previous post. I'm not quite sure how i missed the one that included the part numbers... but I did.

Jotting them down now to place the order at GMPP.

for those of you who have front subframes abound at your place, do you think you guys could measure the openings of the holes for me? plz? I'll help you get sweet bushings.

The rear holes are like circles with the sides cut off, so if you could just measure the diameter of the circle and the distance between the parallel sides.

Are the fronts circles? I dont even know what they look like.

So someone should do this for me.

I would so do this, cause I happen to have one sitting, waiting to be installed, but I guarantee you, I would get the measurements wrong. But I'll try anyway. Give me till the weekend.

well when i really wanna get a measurement right, i just measure like 3205450684896 times and pick something in the middle of what i get (usually i am measuring with calipers and i get a descepancy of like .002"). Calipers would help here! But a ruler or tape measure would be fine too. Its just a rubber/polyurethane bushing. you could be like 1/8" off with it and it still would be fine. But do your best! I'm counting on you!

Yeah. Sorry guys. I ended up working this weekend other than being off, cause I work with a bunch of lazy bastards. I'll get to the measurements as soon as possible. Tuesday is my next day off.

So I ordered a new dial caliper (yes, I ordered a new one cause I want to get the measurements right. lol) Anyway, it'll be here on the 26th and I'll get the measurements then.