Ghetto Paint Booth ::UPDATE:: Final pix! - LOUVERS!

EviLette

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EviLette

• Brian P

• Addicted to eaton

• AWeb80

i would have though this was a loudcut thread, damn.

threads happen like this when girls are involved.....

From now on I will be sure to be wearing excessively baggy clothes any time I take pictures of my car, and make sure the only skin showing is my face and hands to avoid this problem in the future. This really is fucking annoying.

some people love fingers.....

:leaving:

:lol:

:lol2:

:cussing:

But seriously... You have no idea what its like. Three years ago I'd be like "Yeah guys I've got a great **** and **** too..."

But now... getting a bit older, a lot more mature has wisened me up and made me kind of a bitch in some ways.. and I'm really not a huge fan of getting hit on. I posted those pix earlier to show off what I had done to the car... and honest to god I never even thought about what i was wearing.

Though now, I feel guilty, and I hope the mods realize that I had no intention of this thread going anywhere other than "ZOMG PAINT!"

Damn it all to hell that my car is so shiney. :lol:

some people love fingers.....

:leaving:

:lol:

:lol2:

:cussing:

But seriously... You have no idea what its like. Three years ago I'd be like "Yeah guys I've got a great **** and **** too..."

But now... getting a bit older, a lot more mature has wisened me up and made me kind of a bitch in some ways.. and I'm really not a huge fan of getting hit on. I posted those pix earlier to show off what I had done to the car... and honest to god I never even thought about what i was wearing.

Though now, I feel guilty, and I hope the mods realize that I had no intention of this thread going anywhere other than "ZOMG PAINT!"

Damn it all to hell that my car is so shiney. :lol:

must really suck.

heheheehehehe.