Ghetto Paint Booth ::UPDATE:: Final pix! - LOUVERS!

EviLette

you could wax my flare anytime.......

on my TGP of course.

Seriously, nice legs....I mean paint job!!

:lol:

Okay guys seriously. Any more leg humping and I'm swapping the pix out for different ones.

I feel guilty cuz i was wearing those shorts now, and I didn't even THINK about it.

Sooohh....yeah.

BTW... I only wax my OWN car these days. :D

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EviLette

• Brian P

• Addicted to eaton

• CSI_MuNkY

Seriously nice job on thee fender flare. Nice to see members of the opposite sex getting into our hobby also.

X2!

X3! :high5:

:high5:

This car is not my hobby. It is my obsession.

Hobby.... obsession.... its such a fine line, lol

Jamie

Agreed.

I've had multiple people that live here at my apartment complex all come up to me, introduce themselves, then tell me It's great to see someone actually take very good care of their car the way I do. Then they ask to shake my hand, because the fact that a woman doing it just blows them away. It's kinda weird, to be honest. and of course they are all guys.

But its been that way my whole life, people always remember me. I'm so unique in so many ways, just completely unforgettable. It's the bain of my existance! LOL

cant wait to see it up close!

looks great from here! prolly line up better than the paint work on my car ;)

keep up the good work! you should try and do the entire car like that!

Jamie

Agreed.

I've had multiple people that live here at my apartment complex all come up to me, introduce themselves, then tell me It's great to see someone actually take very good care of their car the way I do. Then they ask to shake my hand, because the fact that a woman doing it just blows them away. It's kinda weird, to be honest. and of course they are all guys.

But its been that way my whole life, people always remember me. I'm so unique in so many ways, just completely unforgettable. It's the bain of my existance! LOL

Girls in your condition and interests are a rare and sought after breed. I personally don't know of any in my area.

Jamie

Agreed.

Girls in your condition and interests are a rare and sought after breed. I personally don't know of any in my area.

I know what you mean about interests.. but condition?

Jamie

Agreed.

Doesn't it get annoying though? Every damn spring when I work on my car I have everyone always coming up to me and saying things about how I'm a chick and into cars. (condo complex)

That's only because it's rare for girls to be into cars, especially working on them.

We're not ALL hitting on you, just giving you credit for not being a girly girl.

That's only because it's rare for girls to be into cars, especially working on them.

We're not ALL hitting on you, just giving you credit for not being a girly girl.

I don't care if you hit on me :lol: It's just the corny behavior of most guys.

I don't care if you hit on me :lol: It's just the corny behavior of most guys.

Agreed. I live in a pretty big apartment complex... and I'm the only person regularly working on my car. The rest of the cars around here are POS's that the only time you see people working on them, they are adding water out of a milk jug so the car doesn't blow agasket on the way to their job at mcdonalds... or arbys, hell, i don't discriminate. LOL

its just frustrating... cuz a lot of the guys that really really like that... dont know jack about cars, and they want me to be their mechanic.. which i wont be... cuz im not a mechanic...and the guys that really do know cars, a lot of them are just intimidated by it.

Hell, MCC will tell you.. most guys period are intimidated by girls like us.

That deserves another :high5: hehe

Now...

:leaving: cuz i have a raid

dood, I wouldn't be intimidated. I'd ask you to help me pull a motor though :high5:

hell ya!!! i wish more woman like eviLette and MCC lived by me. :lol: :sad:

:leaving:

dood, I wouldn't be intimidated. I'd ask you to help me pull a motor though :high5:

shit yes!

Actually, if i EVER get married, that is going to be one of my requirements. He has to be into cars enough to want to tear down and rebuild some shit with me.