Ghetto Paint Booth ::UPDATE:: Final pix! - LOUVERS!

EviLette

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EviLette

• Brian P

• Addicted to eaton

• CSI_MuNkY

NICE!!!!!!!!!!! if only my car had a color common enough to come in a puffcan... :cry:

You can get a spraybomb from some auto parts stores.

I like short shorts! dun dun dun dunnn dunnn. Good job!

lol, I was about to say that :lol:

D'oh.. my bad guys, I didn't even think about it.

Haven't been thinking about much lately except getting that done. I'm still freaking exhausted from all the late night and extra work i've been doing on it... so I'm looking forward to catching up on my sleep on my next day off, Sunday.

Thanks again for all the comments.

When you look at it up close, it really does look amazing. Like... hard to believe it could be rattle can. I'm really, REALLY impressed, and very proud of myself for having it come out this well. :)

I keep looking at the last two pix on my previous post... it doesn't even look like the same car... and I know it is lol.

That looks awsome, nice job! Did you paint the ground effects in front of that piece too or just buff it? It looked dull in the before picture.

A+!

The one in front got the same treatment as the flare I got from you, because it was in horrible condition as well. There was never any clearcoat applied to them when they were put on, and they didn't paint very well over that particular piece. It came off of a green GP, that I know for sure.

I did pretty much the same thing, only I went a lot heavier with the paint on it, especially where it flares out at the base toward the wheel because they always lose paint there.

In the next couple weeks, I'm hoping to do the same treatment to that flare on the other side (The one in front of the passenger wheel) because it has done that too.

Oh, yeah. and I really, REALLY need to get that one wheel painted to match the rest of them. :willynilly: It's driving me NUTS.

The passenger side is now the sexier side of the car. :D

Seriously guys, I didn't even realize I was wearing those shorts when I took those pix. I didn't even realize it until someone pointed it out. >.> I was too busy looking at the car.

On the bright side though.. now you know why I make sure it always has a deep, glossy shine and clear reflection. :D

Thanks for the compliments guys, I can't tell you how proud of myself I am for it.

Holy fuck, how'd I miss this update?

That looks freakin sweet! I hope I can do as good of a job on mine this summer as you have on yours... mine just needs small touch ups all over the car.

OMG TAKE THE SHORTS OFF NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

I like the way she thinks!!

Jamie

What do I think? I think you got some nice legs, looking in that reflection of whatever it was.. Now what were we talking about again?

I realized "vice" as soon as I was asking my dad about it..
Yeah, but "bench press" was a classic! It's a vise though, isn't it? :smile:

QFT

By "bench press' of course, I was meaning a press/clamp deal that is mounted on a WORKBENCH. :D Glad someone understood though.

What do I think? I think you got some nice legs, looking in that reflection of whatever it was.. Now what were we talking about again?

Um. My sexy, sleek... Pontiac. :D

you could wax my flare anytime.......

on my TGP of course.

Seriously, nice legs....I mean paint job!!

:lol: