found rims i like and there gm wheels

ZacksZ34

okay i was looki on car domain and came across this lumina euro with a set of newer monte carlo rims on it and i actually like em what do you guys think????

2535408_1_full.jpg

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZacksZ34

• Euro

• dohc v6

• MonteCarloDude

They make a couple different ones that are "diamond cut".

IIRC they are polished and chrome.

DE editions have paint somewhere on them I do believe.

17"s right?

I think they look good.

You might be able to find some decent takeoff's for cheap.

They make a couple different ones that are "diamond cut".

IIRC they are polished and chrome.

DE editions have paint somewhere on them I do believe.

17"s right?

I think they look good.

You might be able to find some decent takeoff's for cheap.

i believe there 17s if i find a cheap seyt i wanna paint the centers of the spokes black

they look alright, but stock rims are still FTL

I agree....you could be an aftermarket set for the $ you would spend on a set of those

true but i haven't found a set thats after market that i think that would look good on my car

pics of them on a black Z34 for reference...

100_0993.jpg

100_0960.jpg

im trying to stray away from tuner lookin rims plus those are probly expensive as hell i only work part time since im still in school and only make so much cash im wantin to make my a car look stealthy even though those do look good

I thought about getting a set of those monte wheels for my z34. I believe the ones with the black accents would look great on your car, here is a link to some of them on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/17-Impala-Monte-Carlo-Style-Gunmetal-Machined-Wheels_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43957QQihZ025QQitemZ380014880887QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

good luck

I thought about getting a set of those monte wheels for my z34. I believe the ones with the black accents would look great on your car, here is a link to some of them on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/17-Impala-Monte-Carlo-Style-Gunmetal-Machined-Wheels_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43957QQihZ025QQitemZ380014880887QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

good luck

i really like those !!

oe-impala-gm-2-x.jpg

2889030_1_full.jpg

Wow i really like thoes rims..

I remotely know that guy. That is on Maxwell AFB here in Montgomery.

I had thought about going with the Dale Jr edition wheels before i got my current ones. I like them and the price was right but the clear is flaking off pretty severly on these, they are ICW brand(thats what i get for being cheap).

IMG_2481.jpg

How they looked on a darker Z.

5-12-06219.jpg

good luck

i really like those !!

oe-impala-gm-2-x.jpg

now thats the kind of rim im lookin for those would make my car look alot better. Now I need to save up some cash for a set