found rims i like and there gm wheels

ZacksZ34

I am sorry but that would look like you are cheap. Puting factory wheels on your car from another is just screaming NO. Go buy some decent aftermarket wheels and call it a day.

God dam where did everyones taste go? Its like the camero guys, they put the cprevette wheels on there car and it looks so tacky I would rather see them have but hubcaps on.

I am sorry but spelling Camaro wrong looks like you're a moron.

:leaving:

:lol:

^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :high5:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZacksZ34

• Euro

• dohc v6

• MonteCarloDude

I am sorry but that would look like you are cheap. Puting factory wheels on your car from another is just screaming NO. Go buy some decent aftermarket wheels and call it a day.

God dam where did everyones taste go? Its like the camero guys, they put the cprevette wheels on there car and it looks so tacky I would rather see them have but hubcaps on.

well let me do some lookin and ill show some other idea for aftermarket rims

here some ideas for some aftermarket rims

all 3 are 17inches in size and less than 500bucks for all four!!! with free shipping

NEXO-SS-5-BK_z.gif

NEXO-SS RIMS

EXEL-LIGHT-BK_z.gif

EXEL-LIGHTS

EXEL-FAME-BK_z.gif

EXEL-FAMES

stfu

I am not going to jack another thread, but damn EURO, what the fuck is your problem. Every time I post you have some smart ass comment. God damn your like an immature 5 year old, looking for attention and gasping for an argument every time.

Sorry, you're the one coming in to a thread about someone asking opinions about buying late model W-body wheels to go on his Z34, and blatantly bashing him and everybody else who has ever done so. The pot calling the kettle black.... :showoff2:

Sorry, you're the one coming in to a thread about someone asking opinions about buying late model W-body wheels to go on his Z34, and blatantly bashing him and everybody else who has ever done so. The pot calling the kettle black.... :showoff2:

yeah euro is right your are bashing alot of guys who have done that to there rides!!! :showoff2: In my opinion some stock rims are better lookin than some aftermarket rims out there!!!

crosslaces

/end thread :mrgreen:

9 times out of 10, when someone puts A/M wheels on these cars, the stockers look better. IMO, it's worthless unless you get 18s and have at least 25mm worth of backspacing

I hope that you are kidding about those one wheels, the NEXO wheels. For starters, black rims with a silver lip is totally out of style, it just looks ricy. The nest thing, you say that most factory switched wheels looked better than after market. I totally disagree with that. I think that w-body's, mostly the lumina has the most hideous wheels that were ever offered.

With that said, go ahead and put what ever fuckin wheels you want on your car. I know why this board is the way it is.

meh, if you're going for a different wheel, go aftermarket, otherwise just clean up your stockers. There are plenty of 17 or 18 inch wheels that would look awesome, you just have to look in the right places.

I hope that you are kidding about those one wheels, the NEXO wheels. For starters, black rims with a silver lip is totally out of style, it just looks ricy. The nest thing, you say that most factory switched wheels looked better than after market. I totally disagree with that. I think that w-body's, mostly the lumina has the most hideous wheels that were ever offered.

With that said, go ahead and put what ever fuckin wheels you want on your car. I know why this board is the way it is.

look im not tryin to start a fight buddy im just throwing ideas around

Are you kidding me?? Those rims on that Lumina in your avatar are 100% import tuner on a FWD domestic.

And ricey?? Do you even know what that word means?

As much as I like the wheels, I agree with MCC 100%, they are quite ricey. Then again, I am a fan of simple and clean wheels, which is why I went with the ones I got for the cutlass.

I want something like these for the TGP L_2014.jpg only bigger than 15", and I think something like that would also look good on a black Z

As much as I like the wheels, I agree with MCC 100%, they are quite ricey. Then again, I am a fan of simple and clean wheels, which is why I went with the ones I got for the cutlass.

I want something like these for the TGP L_2014.jpg only bigger than 15", and I think something like that would also look good on a black Z

those are pretty nice!! i also like rims to have a classy clean look! thats why i like the 17 inch Nexo SS rims

THOSE ARE THE WHEELS I HAVE YOU FUCKIN TARDS, AND MINE ARE REAL. MCC, yeah I know what that word means, do you? Yeah, my wheels are import wheels, so are alot of aftermarket wheels that are high end. Thats like saying that HRE's are ricey on a corevette, but not on a porsche, it just does not make sense. There are different grades of wheels, and the black wheels with silver lips are the ricey ones.

Sorry man if I am making this hard for you, its just 90% of the people on here have no money, and most of them think that painting there calipers gives them an extra 10HP.

Just to warn you, keep it simple, thats the easiest way.

Oh and BTW those wheels are ROTA SUBZERO'S, The knock off brand of Cp-035, which is what I have. Actually weighing in at 12.5 LBS, you can call them ricey all day long, does not bother me one bit.

THOSE ARE THE WHEELS I HAVE YOU FUCKIN TARDS, AND MINE ARE REAL. MCC, yeah I know what that word means, do you? Yeah, my wheels are import wheels, so are alot of aftermarket wheels that are high end. Thats like saying that HRE's are ricey on a corevette, but not on a porsche, it just does not make sense. There are different grades of wheels, and the black wheels with silver lips are the ricey ones.

Sorry man if I am making this hard for you, its just 90% of the people on here have no money, and most of them think that painting there calipers gives them an extra 10HP.

Oh and BTW those wheels are ROTA SUBZERO'S, The knock off brand of Cp-035, which is what I have. Actually weighing in at 12.5 LBS, you can call them ricey all day long, does not bother me one bit.

Nobody cares that you spent over 2 grand on wheels....more than the car's worth.

Go on another forum :) You make no sense and your cocky attitude isn't wanted here.