I hate plastic. (New Pictures! 01/08 - Page 12)

xtremerevolution

UPDATE!?!?!?!??!!? on anything! hand? car? whatever!

Yeah, niteshades got done. And carpet is going in tomorrow, because the meet is on Sunday and I can't drive up with home depot carpet padding covering the entire rear of my regal.

P.S. You all need to stop going emo on my ass.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xtremerevolution

• slick

• CSI_MuNkY

• AWeb80

• 3 months later...

Yes, I know, its been a while, BUT, the carpet is finally going in. I have almost the entire passenger wall done. I still need to cut up some thin strips to cover the metal directly surrounding the windows. All of the carpet will be done within the next two days.

IMG_1172.jpg

Yes, I know, its been a while, BUT, the carpet is finally going in. I have almost the entire passenger wall done. I still need to cut up some thin strips to cover the metal directly surrounding the windows. All of the carpet will be done within the next two days.

IMG_1172.jpg

WOOWW that looks like hell. Sorry dude. Try harder next time..

Lol, it's not like he's done! Just some simple PROGRESS pictures.

(At least I hope he's not done.)

Very true, he did say somthing about trim to cover the exposed metal. Im looking forward to the finished pics cuz my rollcage doesnt allow for anything backthere anyway...

Lol, it's not like he's done! Just some simple PROGRESS pictures.

(At least I hope he's not done.)

Very true, he did say somthing about trim to cover the exposed metal. Im looking forward to the finished pics cuz my rollcage doesnt allow for anything backthere anyway...

Yep, there is some exposed metal that will be covered up. Also consider that I'm not going for glamorous here. This will not be perfect, I can guarantee you that. It won't be very pretty by any means, but it sure as hell won't be plastic either. The tape is only there to allow the carpeting to stick to the surface properly.

Its annoying as hell to get this carpeting cut straight, and this is my first time doing it, so it will probably have its flaws, but all in all I think it will look alright. You can't really say much until you see the finished product.

Alright, all of the carpeting is in. Unfortunately, I loaded up the car full of junk to move and forgot to take pictures. I'll get pictures up in about a week.

All in all I'm happy with the way the sides looked, but somewhat unhappy with the way the carpeting fit around the seat area. Those little dips and the rise in the center area screwed everything up pretty bad, so I had to cut a bit of a square out in order to allow everything to fit more flush with the contour of the seats.

IMG_1172.jpg

please dont tell me you are leaving the seatbelts in??????? why????????  why not cover that up?  no seats, so why the beltz?????

Thise are for the front seat, silly goose!

Thats the front belt you see in the pic

wow.

my bad.

you have to understand, i come from a W that has the seatbelts on the door......so much better! :lol:

• 1 year later...
oh im about to bump a REAL old topic! any finshed pics?

Ask Bob. He has the car now.

Sent from my HTC Magic using Tapatalk

Yeah, damn that carpet!!

Otherwise I coulda crawled into your trunk to pop the trunk so I can repair the broken strutt mount bolt:lol:

Meh, it can wait until all the other stuff is done:thumbsup: