3 pod’s a-pillar is DONE!

Addicted to eaton

You did once.. look back and copy why do you think mine looks alot like yours..

It's not that I mean to say, I just wanted to say that you have done a nice good a job and he looked at mine, not a copy, but I have 3 pods and 3 pods also, I have absolutely nothing against people who take ideas on the net, if I am not wanted persons 'copy', I wouldn't put pics, and anyway, I am not the only one to have this pods on the net !

scuse me If I expressed myself poorly

You did once.. look back and copy why do you think mine looks alot like yours..

It's not that I mean to say, I just wanted to say that you have done a nice good a job and he looked at mine, not a copy, but I have 3 pods and 3 pods also, I have absolutely nothing against people who take ideas on the net, if I am not wanted persons 'copy', I wouldn't put pics, and anyway, I am not the only one to have this pods on the net !

scuse me If I expressed myself poorly

I don't think thats what Anthony meant...

No I meant mine looks allot like yours because I looked at your how 2’s built my own I bought my 3 pod pillar off eBay like you said you got yours and I wanted mine to looks like yours because you did a good job.