Suspension mods are done on the Intrigue Pics Page 5

IRONDOG442

Why do you want a larger front sway bar? These cars understeer like a bitch already.

If anything, I'd stiffen up the rear suspension before I did the front.

Hate to bring up an old topic but this is worth it to pwn Kevin, its no wonder why he doesn't post here anymore. Hey Kevy poo, this is why I should have bought a bigger stabilizer bar when I redid my suspension JACK ASS!!! Wonder where that popping noise coming from my front end was?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IRONDOG442

• slick

• jeremy

• Andrew

Got this yesterday its huge heavy and solid not hollow like the other one, it came with polyeurethane bushings and new link pins the GMPP Kit was $52.00 WOOT!!

Here's apicture of me expressing my enthusiasm for it !

Say hello to the new GMPP stabilizer bar, a new set of link pins, and a set of polyurethane busings holding the new bar in place. It was a bitch to put in as it was 9mm thicker than the other bar, and a lot heavier because this one is solid, not hollow. No more noise up front. Next mods are new tie rod ends, 4 new strut mounts, GMPP Lateral links, and a front and rear alignment.