• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• j_mezz

• Addicted To Boost

• krenzy

• Rdrckt_92

Yes, I can take a paypal - mezz@benris.com - might as well wait till I get the shipping though...

Nick's got the louvers, Rdrckt_92's got the HUD and DIC. I'll get the shipping price...

Nick, you want the CD too? Let me know and I'll box them together and get the shipping.

shipping quote to 25177 and I'll paypal the money to you, thanks man!

Nobody's got any interest in the AQ9 controls or the gauge surround and switches (yet) so I'm going to post them on Ebay this weekend. Can someone tell me what year cars these parts will fit? Also, what does someone who knows GPs call that gauge surround with the switches in it? Thanks!

They are 90-93 specific with their push/pull design, (88-89 are different) but they will fit 1988-1993 Grand Prixs.

The plastic piece I would call a dash or gauge pod bezel.. I'm not really sure what the correct name is for it.

They are 90-93 specific with their push/pull design, (88-89 are different) but they will fit 1988-1993 Grand Prixs.

The pods do not interchange between '88-'89 and '90-'93 - they are wired differently.

Nobody's got any interest in the gauge surround

Oh, I didn't keep up with this...Total price shipped to 78731?

I'm looking for one for my van, the one in it is for a column shift and my wife's arms are short to reach the controls.

I don't really need the switches as I will use the ones from my van but I will take them if you don't want to break it up.

The pods do not interchange between '88-'89 and '90-'93 - they are wired differently.

Yes they do. Someone on ClubGP has a 92 RPE with 89 GP pods.

Unless maybe he changed out the wiring.. :dunno:

Yes they do. Someone on ClubGP has a 92 RPE with 89 GP pods.

Unless maybe he changed out the wiring.. :dunno:

He did re-wire the harnesses for them. Trust me, I tried this myself on my '89... the light did not work properly.

This is what I get for being a nice guy...a clueless trusting nice guy but a nice guy none the less.

I didn't have time to be running back and forth to the post office so when I got the price for the CD player I just sent it. Krenzy has seen fit to take advantage of my mistake and not send payment...enjoying CD's from your car yet Kyle? I even offered to pay for the shipping back to me if he didn't want it anymore...no response.

I'm sorry to do this but I really don't want to loose money on this deal, so unfortunately Nick is going to have to suffer the brunt of it. To make up for the money I lost on Kyle I'm going to have to try to get as much for the louvers as I can. I'll be posting them on ebay unless we can collectively goad Kyle into paying me.

Whoa hey, I haven't seen your PM till now. Settle down man. Just got the thing...the mail isn't always next day service man. But since I have it now, where can I send money at you. No need to be a dick after a PM thats one day old.

"collectively goad Kyle into paying me." What the hell man?

Ok, sorry, my bad. I was getting nervous! I must be in fast forward mode. You should have gotten the radio a week ago though, would have thought that would have caused you to scratch your head and check email.

Nick, I'll get the quote tomorrow, the other quotes have been sent.

It's ok, I'm over it now. Post office around my place tends to be SLOW....especially this time of year when there's snow on the ground. Even if it isn't currently snowing, if there's snow on the ground, they're gonna creep along and go at their own pace.

It's at July auto wrecking - near the railroad overpass that seperates garden city and garden city park on denton ave. It's not actually on Denton, you can see the cars piled up from Denton but that's a different yard, July is on the other side.

I still have the hood if you want it, it's white too. Louvers are sold but they haven't been paid for yet.

Not much left of the interior, I picked up the rear seats last weekend.

Cool! I will have to check that out this weekend. Its too bad that those loovers are gone. I would love to have them on my car.

Jarek

Got the payment Nick. I thought I PM'd you with the shipping cost but I probably forgot to send it. It's going to be $11.60 and I should be able to get them out on Saturday morning.

Manic Mechanic, the guage surround is $5 plus $7.30 for shipping.

Bake82, I bought the rear seats. they were $50 each and $30 for the rear console, pass through, and a glove box door (for me). The GBD was worth $15 to me so I could let you have the rest of the stuff for $115 if you want em. Don't know what the shipping will be, I'll have to scrounge up some boxes...let me know if you want me to work on figuring that out.

Mach5, I do have a White louver hood (minus the louvers) that you can have if you want. If you hit that junkyard this weekend you'll be a few minutes away from me, PM me for my cell number if you want to check it out.