• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• j_mezz

• Addicted To Boost

• krenzy

• Rdrckt_92

OK, I'm on it. The cd looks to be in good usable condition, can't say for sure if it works but it looks nice. I stopped in this am and told them what I want and will be picking up parts later today...getting the HUD setup, the whole center console with DIC, and of course the hood. I don't know how I'd ship that hood though...anyone close enough to pick it up? The sun was out today so I got a better look at it, looks like there is 2 small dings in it, I'll post a picture when I've got it in hand.

I'll have to figure out pricing, they set me up with a package deal which I'll have to unravel, but should be very reasonable.

OK, I'm on it. The cd looks to be in good usable condition, can't say for sure if it works but it looks nice. I stopped in this am and told them what I want and will be picking up parts later today...getting the HUD setup, the whole center console with DIC, and of course the hood. I don't know how I'd ship that hood though...anyone close enough to pick it up? The sun was out today so I got a better look at it, looks like there is 2 small dings in it, I'll post a picture when I've got it in hand.

I'll have to figure out pricing, they set me up with a package deal which I'll have to unravel, but should be very reasonable.

you are the man!!

you know, i haven't REALLY looked. every one that i've just happened upon has been damaged or rusty. there was pat's hood when i went to pick up parts from him in medina. it's rusting at the front edge. there was the hood from the tgp i got my spare motor out of. it was beat to death.

i haven't been to the junk yard to actually LOOK. i did get pat's spare bumper and valence, though

Sorry for the delay, here are some pictures and prices. Prices do not include shipping.

CD player - $50

Hood Louvers - $50 - no cracks!

Hood - free to anyone willing to come to Long Island to pick it up!

Here's the rest of the stuff...

HUD - $40

DIC and bezels - $25 - there's some glue or something on the shift indicator.

AQ9 controls and console base - $25

Gauge surround and switches - $15

Yes, I can take a paypal - mezz@benris.com - might as well wait till I get the shipping though...

Nick's got the louvers, Rdrckt_92's got the HUD and DIC. I'll get the shipping price...

Nick, you want the CD too? Let me know and I'll box them together and get the shipping.

They appear in those pictures to be all leather or vinyl in lieu of the 50% leather 50% cloth types I am used to seeing.

Remember boys on the window sticker it only says LEATHER SEATING SURFACES thats how GM rips you off on leather seats they use vinyl or some other cheap material for the sides.

remember the seats shown are the rear buckets. The drivers seat was gone when I got there. The passenger seat had the perforated leather ass cushion. Too bad cause I definitely would have bought them. the three buckets that are there look to be in excellent condition. I may yet go back and scoop up the rears, they should fit my cutlass too.