Convertible Dome Light Switches

j_mezz

OK kuwaitliberation, they're on their way.

By the way, if anyone's concerned about getting them wired in I could be persuaded to do the install for you. Send me your housing and $20 and I'll send you your fixed one back. PM me if interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Shipping will be $2.50, that'll cover a couple of pairs. I still haven't tested them yet but they fit like a glove...

I've actually tried to make the lense but haven't been 100% happy with it so far. I've got a pretty good mold but you can see tiny air bubbles in it. I'll post a picture of the one I made this weekend, it's actually not too bad. I can knock off a few if anyone wants em.

I'd like at least 2 pair - how much to ship them to Canada - postal code is C1E 1Z4. Thanks.

Good luck JMoore...

Oh...self bump. I've got more switches...anyone?

That...uh....rollbar light sold for $152. I could only go as high as $135. Man some of the simplest parts for this car go for ALOT of money. That's the second one that's gotten away from me for more that $130. :eek:

Ouch! That lens wasn't even perfect. It would almost have been worth it to buy the whole car for $650 just to remove that lens, then resell it or part it! Oh well, better luck next time. :sad:

Glad you guys are as happy with these switches as I was, nothing like having the right part for the job!

PDT1842, yours will be on their way on Monday...

Good luck JMoore...

Oh...self bump. I've got more switches...anyone?

That...uh....rollbar light sold for $152. I could only go as high as $135. Man some of the simplest parts for this car go for ALOT of money. That's the second one that's gotten away from me for more that $130. :eek:

Damn, I sold my spare at the wrong time, it went for $60...

just the light itself? like the one I have below?

9718a4f1.jpg