Convertible Owners - UPDATED MAR. 2nd. 2008 VERT PIN CUPS - Now Available

dhs1223

• 2 years later...

Funny thing, i saw a fat black marker that has a top that looks nearly identical to our pin cups. If i see it again at work i`ll snatch it and try it out, seems like an easy part to make out of something else.

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have these for sale? Anyone who bought them back then and never got around to installing them?  Please help.

Awhile back I found a set of pin cups on Ebay. I bought them and was going to replace the ones in my 94 vert. My son saw them in my tool box and suggested that his friend who is a CNC Machinist at Spar Areospace could make them out of turned aluminum for me. Well long story short, he took one to work to get the CAD-CAM guy to make a file, and he lost it. So now I'm looking for a new set as well.   

Who has $20?

Do you mean you have a set for $20?!I will take it! Pm your PayPal address, and I will send the payment.

Do you mean you have a set for $20?!I will take it! Pm your PayPal address, and I will send the payment.

Hahah I wish. I meant who has $20 to try the Mustang cups out?

I want to try it (because I'm the guy with Sebring window seals), but don't have spare cash laying around.

If I can get some dimensions from those Stang cups and compare them to what I have I may order a set to try out. Plus some people are really cool out there and if I tell them what I`m trying to do they may work something out and just send one to try. Worth a shot to me so I`ll see what I can find out.

One would assume GM used the same sort of designs for the various convertibles that came out in the 90`s but that doesn't appear so, Vette and Camaro convertibles look different and I couldn`t find a good Z24 pic showing the top of the windshield.

I might have a set of plastic ones laying around still. I have aluminum ones. I should have someone I know try to copy that design and make a few.

Can I buy the set from you?