Convertible Owners - UPDATED MAR. 2nd. 2008 VERT PIN CUPS - Now Available

dhs1223

Project completed and now ready to ship.

Cutlass Convertible Top Frame Pin Cup Kit -

2 each pin cups

2 each internal tooth washers

8 each Black Vinyl Pin Sheath

and

BONUS DVD

When I bought the car, I found shortly afterward on Ebay a couple of GM Dealer vhs tapes.

1. Cutlass Convertible Top Diagnosis and Service

2. 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Product Training.

Well, it occurred to me that the "Top Service" tape would be a valuable item for all vert owners

and since I have a way of dubbing from vhs to dvd, I thought I would include a copy with the kit.

The Cutlass product training is a salesmans guide to the 1994 Cutlass lineup hosted by John Goss of Motorweek.

Thank you to DOHCRagTopGuy, 95TripleWhiteVert and 93luminaz34 for your payments. Your kits

have been mailed.

Thanks again to everyone who has participated and pledged participation allowing this to happen.

To confirm: pricing is as follows:

Paypal - $ 47.00 - to my account schmude@bellsouth.net

Payments by check - $ 45.50 to -

Dennis Schmude

2896 Oxford Way

Duluth, GA 30096

Shipments to Canada - ADD $ 1.25

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How long will they be available? Until they run out I guess?

I'm thinking about buying a pair, but only when my top starts working correctly.

Got mine today. Outstanding! And very cool of you to include the extra gift too. I'll be putting them on soon, I'm modding the Maggie a little bit so my Cutty has to share time with that. :lol:

Any chance you can put something together with the rear quarter weatherstrip that all of us ragtop guys need? You seem to have some talent in this direction.

Major good kharma to you, Dennis-Thanks

Got'em in the mail today. Excellent items, packaging, and very cool DVD! I recommend all vert owners to jump on this deal if they can. You won't be disappointed! I'm waiting on spring to arrive before installing them. But, from what I can tell, there shouldn't be any problems. Thanks again!

Thank you for the positive feedback.

Got'em in the mail today. Excellent items, packaging, and very cool DVD! I recommend all vert owners to jump on this deal if they can. You won't be disappointed! I'm waiting on spring to arrive before installing them. But, from what I can tell, there shouldn't be any problems. Thanks again!

Got mine today. Outstanding! And very cool of you to include the extra gift too. I'll be putting them on soon, I'm modding the Maggie a little bit so my Cutty has to share time with that. :lol:

I am glad that those who have received their Pin Cup Kits are pleased with them. I hope to be able to sell all or most of the cups I had to buy to meet my suppliers minimum order requirement so I can put those funds towards another part reproduction project. One suggestion I have already received are the rear quarter window weatherstrips. This one may be more difficult, but I look forward to trying.

Please feel free to suggest something else W-body Cutlass convertible specific that you think would be a good candidate for a group buy project.

Also, kuddos to j_mezz for his resourcefulness in finding replacement switches for the roll bar dome light. I got mine earlier this week, but haven't had a chance to install them yet. I so look forward to the extra light in my car at night. My dome light hasn't worked as long as I have owned the car, I purchased the car in August of 2003.

Thanks again.

Just sent my Paypal payment!

Much appreciated.

I would absolutely love it if you could source the rear window seals as mine are pretty chewed up. Year1 sells every damn weatherstripping for every friggin car old known to man. I can't think the rear winow seals would cost much to set up the tooling & mold as its a relatively straightforward design and they can just charge us an arm & a leg for the small run they do.

Getting all new top-seals will be the difficult one as I'd expect those pieces to cost $250+ and more for a small run.

Once you provide a donor set for evaluation I doubt they will feel its difficult, just costly.

Arrived today! Looks like quite the comprehensive package.

Looking forward to installing them in the spring.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...