• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dohc v6

• blackbombshell95

• BXX

• CSI_MuNkY

I am! It's just that I'm buying all of this stuff without a car to put them on! :lol:

But yeah. I think I will.

What would be the price if say 5 of us were interested?

What he said.

The package includes-

I will give $10 off each kit. These are not the easiest things in the world to make. I would need 5 people to be in on this. If there was 10 I could do $30 off each kit.

$365- New WaterJetted brackets made out of 4140 steel, welded to YOUR housing, machined brackets from GXP (provided by you)

$465- New WaterJetted brackets made out of 4140 steel, welded to MY housing, machined brackets from GXP(provided by you)

$135 for 2 brand new GM brackets.

Plus Shipping

OK, I was able to get my price a little lower due to the amount. I talked to my machine shop and he gave me a discount and I am just taking that amount off the price. Here it is.

The package includes-

I will give $45 off each kit. These are not the easiest things in the world to make. I would need 5 people to be in on this. If there was 10 I could do $70 off each kit.

$365- New WaterJetted brackets made out of 4140 steel, welded to YOUR housing, machined brackets from GXP (provided by you)

$465- New WaterJetted brackets made out of 4140 steel, welded to MY housing, machined brackets from GXP(provided by you)

$135 for 2 brand new GM brackets.

$30 if you give me a set of 11.25 housings instead of 10.9, wayyyy to much griding.

Plus Shipping

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm interested ! but it's winter time here .. my GTP is under 4feet of snow .. I can't take my housing.. I will install this on my Cutlass but it's stored until first April ... my GTP is good for peices but not accessible ...

only 1/2 April if we don't have not enough snow ... :(

I am getting the brake upgrade for the 12'', from Wbodystore.com. With the dual pistoned calopres and cross-drilled and slotted rotors. I think that is the bestupgrade witout changing anything eles.

I am getting the brake upgrade for the 12'', from Wbodystore.com. With the dual pistoned calopres and cross-drilled and slotted rotors. I think that is the bestupgrade witout changing anything eles.

They wont bolt up to your monte.

I have a 5th.?

As far as montes go, yes, but you have a gen 1.5 w-body, which has the front suspension of a first gen. You have the 11.25" Front rotors currently. The only upgrade that you can do that I'm aware of are these brakes

• 1 month later...

Been there, tried that, it didn't work. This was when the GP guys first started doing the 12" swap. Nothing bolts up or comes close to fitting. That's the reason why I went with this 13" swap.

Tim