• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bake82

• Crazy K

• gpchris

• Psych0matt

Seriously.....I know it can't be because there isn't enough interest. It has to be because there has been TOO Much interest and he doesn't know who to sell it to!

Chris, you will be including shipping to Canada right? Can you get me a shipping quote right now so I know what it's going to cost? Cuz I know I'll be bidding for it!

Well, there was soo many people wanting it. I'm not going to name names but there was alot offers, begging and even threatening. I was gona work on it a little and get it perfect then sell it but I think its just easier selling it on ebay.

Well, there was soo many people wanting it. I'm not going to name names but there was alot offers, begging and even threatening. I was gona work on it a little and get it perfect then sell it but I think its just easier selling it on ebay.

damn. glad I'm keeping mine.

:thinking: yeah it does? maybe not the right section, but realavent

all he is doing is announcing that in a month or so he is going to start a thread that will link to an auction.....post up a thread when it is actually for sale instead of just talking about selling it..

....everyone knows that he has it and that he is going to sell it....just like they did before he posted this thread.......just my $.02 :shrug:

I'm thinking you really should take it. Clean it up. Make molds of it for fiberglass and start printing your own money so to speak.

I have this in mind for a project myself, but was hoping to make it out of a flexible material so that they'll last.