88 Olds Cutlass Int. 5 speed For Sale!!

89 bk olds 5 speed

New to this site but not to cars. I have a 88 olds cutlass supreme Int. with the 5 speed option and I would like to know how many were actually made. Olds Customer Service has not been much help!. I saved this car from being crushed, seeing the 5 speed I started to wonder how rare it really was and if it was worth keeping. It has high miles on it but is solid with no rust. Still runs good. Any info would be appreciated. Now For sale http://www.w-body.com/forum/index.php?topic=65181.0

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 89 bk olds 5 speed

• Crazy K

• AWeb80

• Andrew

oldsmobile customer service was no help to me either. they told me that olds kept no records of car options or colors. the 5 speeds are pretty rare though. do you have any more pics?

quite the rare car indeed with the 5-speed! i cant say with any certainty, but i would guess less than 2000. the 5-speed is a rare option on any W.

hopefully Manic or Ken will chime in here.

well... Tony 5speedz34 had one, which I stripped.

they are rarer, but it's likely that 88 had a larger proportion of them built.... meaning 2000 would be a good guess.

if you did....give me those seats!

well... Tony 5speedz34 had one, which I stripped.

they are rarer, but it's likely that 88 had a larger proportion of them built.... meaning 2000 would be a good guess.

if you did....give me those seats!

i would think there were less than 2000 made. it would be rarer for a base or an SL to have a 5 speed because you had to order the 5 speed. what year is that air conditioner from?

I guess these cutty,s aren,t as rare as I first thought, guess I,ll haul it over the scales. Maybe I,ll get a few dollars for it.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll give you a VERY large box of pizza rolls for it instead!!!!!

Maybe someone has a pace car nose they want to sell! Seriously guys is this thing worth fixing up I,m not an olds man would consider trade for an old camaro though!

Has the standard 2.8 Getrag 5 speed, seems to be all original. Needs TLC dents on body, cracked windshield etc. 192,000 miles but still runs good no smoke, motor sounds good tranny shifts great. I have a few people locally asking about it thinking about putting it on ebay or restoring it. Just wanted some serious input from people who have these w-body cars. Hate to see it go to waste it is a solid car no rust underneath. As you can see from pics winters are sometimes bad here in northern In. I parked it to keep the salt off of it, maybe some day it will be worth something!

A cool car, but IMO not one to fix up. It's just an 88 cutlass. Probably get more if you pulled the motor and trans and parted the car

have you fallen off your rocker?!?!?

keep the car!!!!