What is is this plug???

Psych0matt

no, this should be much higher. If you look near the master cylinder, and see a 1/4" dia rubber hose w/ braided reinforcement, follow that to the solenoid, see if it's plugged in.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Psych0matt

• 5speedz34

• 19Cutlass94

• Brian P

umm.. definetly way too far away to be windshield washers.

yellow and purple though... now that I think about it, those are ignition wire colors. I know on the 4T60, the tranny position switch uses yellow/purple for the starter feed from the ignition.

I forget the name of it, but the sensor on the steering rack that bumps up the idle when your at lock?

is that an OBDII thing? either way, It just occurred to me that it might be something OBDII that I don't have the female port for :dunno:

well I did have the coils relocated, but a) why would there still be a plug end, and B) why is it on the back side?

They may have replaced the wire in its entirety. That originally plugged into the CPS, but they probably replaced the wire with a new one to avoid splicing. Do you have an unconnected plug in the proximity of the old ICM? Why not just follow the random wire to its other end?

I forget?

You have a 96 short block with a 94-95 long block right?

And your running this on the 94 wiring and ecm?

yes, 96 block, 94 cams and intake and everything up, factory computer

I forget?

You have a 96 short block with a 94-95 long block right?

And your running this on the 94 wiring and ecm?

yes, 96 block, 94 cams and intake and everything up, factory computer

But a 94 wiring harness right?

does it in anyway plug into the factory air intake setup? I seem to remember a wire similar to that when doing a 3400, I know its a different engine but the same principle.

lmao its much easier to lie on here too, especially if no one is watching you while you type, you're virtually invisable

:idea:

****accept for the little icon to the left of this box that people here know you by*****

Please keep in mind that I'm just a dumb broad, and everything I know about my Cutlass, I learned from you guys. With that said, that wire and plug looks a lot like the one that plugs into my light in the hood. In fact, I just went out and checked, and it is almost identical. I know the wire on my car is long enough that if it came loose it could work it's way into some pretty interesting places.

Anyway, it's just a thought. Is your under hood light hooked up, does it come on? Good luck.