3100 COLD AIR INTAKES

dohc v6

Okay first things first...Blackbird21...just get out seriously. You have done nothing but antagonize the seller by kicking the kettle the entire time. Just don't reply in the topic anymore...seriously.

Price is a main factor, people with w-body's don't have much money to spend thats why i lowered the price to what I have, but for that price I wont go through installing the intake 12 times just to have someone tell me that "oh yeah i have no money,sorry".

dohc v6 - How dare you generalize that I am poor or that I don't have money because I drive a 1st gen W! Maybe some of us have more important things to spend our money on because we're fiscally responsible or just simply have different priorities! I'm only 24 and I have my shit together. I have a wedding and honeymoon in September '08 that I'm saving money for, a house or condo to buy sometime in the next 2-5 years, and a Camaro Z28/SS to buy sometime in 2009. I have the money to buy a new Solstice GXP in full right now since it didn't go towards a condo down payment, but it would be irresponsible for me to use that money for something other than what I have it allocated for. So, yea I have two older vehicles that I need to make last to save money for more important things. With your attitude, I'm not so sure I'd buy one of your intakes even if you actually do come though with the pics.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dohc v6

• BXX

• Brian P

• SigEpCutlass

Okay first things first...Blackbird21...just get out seriously. You have done nothing but antagonize the seller by kicking the kettle the entire time. Just don't reply in the topic anymore...seriously.

If only you were a mod, I would listen...

I gave him real world comments, as any person selling a fabricated product would get

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will get some pics up.

It's been more than 30 days since your last post and you still can't provide pictures of a "completed" installation...

U people need to understand that I am not going to respond and keep taking my buddies car apart for you to just keep doggin on my intake. If you dont car for it dont buy it. and dont start shit by making lame ass comments like, where are the pics or what does this tell ya. Thats complete bullshit.

then find another car to take apart. whats so hard about that? what is so hard about giving potential customers what they ask for? i seriously don't see why you are dicking around so much about taking a pic or 2.

This thread has gotten real sad. Dohc, if i were i'd say fuck it and don't sell to these babies. All these guys are doing is 'Cry this Cry that'. No wonder why their is no aftermarket for these cars.

I like your design a lot. I'm doing the same design for my 3400 with 3.5" intake with a LS1 maf. And the piping I bought cost me over $200 for like 6 pieces of high quality and cheap stuff. No filter yet. I think what you are charging is very fair especially if you have a welder doing welds for you.

You just lost a buyer here with money in hand. I'm sorry you got so frustrated with blackbird with his incessant insults of your intake, but I never doubted you created a good product. You insulted your prospective buyers with your comments, and then you won't show a single picture with everything under the hood completely secured. You're neglecting a major premise of business...the customer is always right. Good day to you sir.

This thread has really derailed off course. Not only has it been said for certain members to stay out, but they keep coming back in and bashing more.

dohc v6, sorry to do it, but it needs to be done. This thread is going to be locked for now. If you want it back open, PM me, and we can discuss it.