• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dohc v6

• BXX

• Brian P

• SigEpCutlass

I have a couple questions about your CAI for these 3100's.... first off is it 3" pipe? I read through but I didnt see anything... maybe I didnt read good enough I duno.... Also, can the piping be moved or rotated or whatever you wanna call it so that the battery doesnt have to be moved... also Im taking that you just took out the washer fluid for sake of the pictures..

It is 3" piping, the washer tank should have no problem going back into the car.We were able to get the battery back it by rotating the piping, but it is best that you move it to the bakc, but yes it will work

The filter sits down about 6in from the battery box. We only used his car to make sure it fits, he wants to keep his stock air box becuase of low funding. If you really want a pic it will have to be friday before I can get a pic

I have a couple questions about your CAI for these 3100's.... first off is it 3" pipe? I read through but I didnt see anything... maybe I didnt read good enough I duno.... Also, can the piping be moved or rotated or whatever you wanna call it so that the battery doesnt have to be moved... also Im taking that you just took out the washer fluid for sake of the pictures..

Thanks for asking what I wanted to know Jay. :thumb:

What size battery is in the 3100 "test car"? Thanks!

I am pretty sure it s a 74

74 doesn't exist, do you mean 75 or it's bigger brother the 78???

Well I think my cutlass uses a 75 based on what sears' website is telling me for a diehard gold battery.

If there are any questions please ask. Once I get one or two out there it seems as if they just take off. So just let me know if I can answer any questions that you might have.

• 2 weeks later...